Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

club devil may cry

+4
Jak
Alan De Fon
Anberlyn Belicoff
demon_reku
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 am

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would bite his lips as his eyes rolled back slightly.putting each arm under a leg and makeing her bounce faster on him.the more he got excited the faster he went until he was drilling into her pussy like a jack hammer.slowing down after noticeing what he was doing.

52club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:29 am

Ruu Chhin

Ruu Chhin

Ruu walked down the street with Nalani tagging along. He wasn't quite sure about this self proclaimed angel but she could basically be his voice. Earlier the girl said she had to watch someone where he was going to meet his master. What a coincidence He thought with a shake of his head. Opening the front door, his eyes looked at the women at the desk. He sneered, clearly unimpressed. He liked strange girls, dark girls.

Without a word, of course, he went deeper into the club. His amazing ears picked up on the sigh of Ace as he found his way into the strip club.

Digging his hands into his pockets, he sat near him.

http://www.myspace.com/eeking_eeker

53club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 am

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

Being care free, she hummed as they walked inside and when Ruu sat down. Her apple eyes stared at the man, into his eyes. She saw darkness, evil. She shuttered and sat as far as way as she could.

54club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:31 am

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

"Who is this?" His eyes shifted to the girl. "I didn't know you liked underage girls, Ruu." A slight smirk fell on his pale lips. "She is kind of cute." He shrugged slightly, not usually the one to mangle with any sexual things. He always thought it would slow down his plans. "Now where are the others?" He knew Ruu couldn't speak but tried anyway.

55club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 am

Ruu Chhin

Ruu Chhin

Ruu slanted his eyes, not liking the joke. He sneered at the girl and thought. like she could please me. He smacked his head, realizing she could read minds. uh.. sorry..now tell them that they died... He paused, staring at the table and then continued. Bombing the children school, they didn't get away.

http://www.myspace.com/eeking_eeker

56club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 am

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

Those big eyes widen even more, shocked. "Um.. he says.." Her voice cracked, tears formed but didn't fall. "I guess they had bombed a school and didn't make it back." She coughed, not sure why someone would do such a thing.

57club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:33 am

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

"How can you hear him?" He propped his elbow on the table, resting his chin on his palm. Anyone that could be useful to him, he gave attention to but noted. "At least that was done. Expect I'll have to find more people willing to destroy this god awful city."

58club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:42 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku sat up in his chair smelling the sent of an angel.he never liked angels and they never liked him.trying to get the stench of goodness from his mind.he turned on some heavy metal music and smiled leaning back in the chair.twirling and pen in his hand.throwing it off to the side as it went through a wall and impaled a rat killing."god damm rats.."reku said smiling over at the wall fixing itself.the top three floor was actually made for him by a wizard or whatever you want to call it.

59club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Leaving the elevator, he watched the two leave off to do what charming people such as themselves did. He wasn't surprised, the 'free whore floor' smelt of sex everywhere. Who knows, maybe he'd have some fun here someday. As he looked around the place going from floor to floor, he found the room titled managers office. Inside he could hear heavy metal blaring, a music he had grown to like since being in the city. But from the sound of it, the manager probably wouldnt hear him from just knocking. Alastor raised his hand up and slammed twice it against the door. The whole door shook and formed a dent, and he shouted "Hey manager person! New girl said I should talk to you!"

60club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:13 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would sigh after hearing the knock on the door.lifting his hand as the door swung open makeing reku look up.he still was leaning back in his chair playing with sharp pens."yeah so what ya need..."reku said smiling and throwing the pen off again but hiting a fly on the wall.

61club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor reached inside his side pocket and pulled out a blood speckled wad of money in a rubber band. "Sorry to disturb your 'ahem' quality time, your new girl said I needed to talk you about a room here." He threw the money to his feet. "I can get more if needed, but if not I got 3 questions if you'd please." He pulled the pen for the fly out of the wall, spinning it in his fingers. "Do you have a bar, is there a way I can find my way around this place, and.." He looked to the door seeing the bosses name, Reku Sparda. "...Sir Son of Sparda, you know of any demons or non-humans here tonight?"

62club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:12 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Reku would smile catching the money then sighing throwing it back."that you have to give to the girl in your room...that how you get a room here.just pick a room and give her the money that will mostly likely get you a night here.we do have a bar on the second floor and the non-humans.well other then lady down stairs and the other girl where ever she is no.although i think there is an angel here i can smell it."reku said smiling before raiseing his hand."ohh and the only way to get around is the stairs of elevator.

63club devil may cry - Page 3 Empty Re: club devil may cry Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

((ooc:aww shit sorry wrong pro))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum