Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

club devil may cry

+4
Jak
Alan De Fon
Anberlyn Belicoff
demon_reku
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1club devil may cry Empty club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

club devil may cry DMCLOGO2-1-1

The devil may cry club and demon exterminating service.the entrance is actually the demon exterminating service.you come into a large room lined with different swords and weapons along the walls.there is one desk in the middle of the room and a bath room in the back.to get to the club you have to take the elevator up to the second floor.there on the second floor is the dance club.its like anyother club with a bar carrying any drink thinkable.although the club is for danceing you can do what ever you want here.a dance floor faceing a stage with the DJ.there is also a few tables in the back with some booths.its the best spot to hang out,although if you want to have some fun.on the third floor is the strip club there is two sides to this room.one is for the guys and the other is for the girls.there are many stages on this floor with many chairs faceing them.you can even order drinks from down stairs.on the fourth floor is where the room are is anyone wants to get close.the rooms come in wide varitey from bondage to romantic.

Reku was sitting at the front desk bored playing with his gun."man i hope we get some customers soon.."reku said leaning back in his chair.

2club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] The clacking of stiletto heels were heard through the halls of the club. She soon came to the desk of Reku, the owner. She stood before him, staring at him with her famous dazzling smile. She leaned on the desk, showing most of her cleavage on accident. The woman's name was Linda Lye. An escaped convict and Pshyco artist, on the loose once more. She had been looking to get some money before moving to the next town. Linda was 5'4, slim, and naturally gifted with C cups. Her blonde hair was long, to the length of her elbows, cut in layers. Her skin was tan, unusal for her as it was pale almost all teh time. Wearing a V neck, white tee shirt that clearly showed her tassles covering her nipples underneath. She wore jean short shorts, ones with multiple rips and small splatters of blood. Her heels were black, sling back peep toes, showing a tattoo on her ankle of a black heart. She wore no makeup, and still looked stunning, but her eyes were covered with black tinted aviator sunglasses. She pulled them down a bit, and smiled. "Need a stripper? Or waitress? I need some fast cash." She said in her amazingly sweet voice. [x]

3club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku smiled at the girl still spining his gun around."yeah sure you can be a waitress and a stripper."reku said smiling at her and sitting up laying his gun on the desk."you'll only get paid for the waitress part though, striping you get your own money there."reku said before getting up walking to the elevator."come on i show you were you be at.."reku said smiling back at her.

4club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] She smiled brightly as he spoke. She stood straight and walked around the desk to join him in the elevator. The clacking of her stilletos were starting to annoy her as she walked into the elevator. "I don't pole much,...more of a lap dancer." She added as she stood next to him. She smiled once again as she removed her sunglasses and tucked them in between her breasts for safe keeping. She slipped her hand into her back pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarrettes. She smacked the end with her other hand and out popped a cigarette, in which soon met in between her lips and was lit with a zippo. Taking a long drag from the thing, she blew the smoke out of her nose as she waited. [x]

5club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:06 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku looking over at her would smile."ahh that shit is weak..."reku said before reaching in his pocket pulling out a silver cigarette holder.opening it two a line of odd hand rolled cigarettes pulling two out.he flicked both up moveing his hand to the side of the elevator.scrapeing his hand on the wall so fast that his hand cought fire.catching the cigarettes between his lips and lifting his flameing hand.liteing the cigarettes and waveing his hand putting the flames out.his hand would be burned badly until it slowly started to heal.he raise his hand to her lips grabing the cigarette and letting it drop.pulling one of the cigarettes from his lips and holding it out to her."becareful though down breath in to fast.."reku said from the side of his mouth.breathing the smoke out through his nose the smoke even seem powerful.

6club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] Linda's eyes would widen after seeing his hand catch fire, but thought that he was one to wield the element. As he threw down her cigarette, she nearly punched him, as that brand was her favorite. But when replaced with one of his cigarettes, she took it. Placing the stick between the tips of her index and forefingers, she took in a long drag like before. They were infact stronger, and it made her head suddenly rush and slightly make her cough. But the flavour was wonderful, so she continued to smoke it. While standing in the elevator, she couldnt help but feel a little claughsterphobic. She was anxious to get to this skin bar already. [x]

7club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:25 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile as she coughed slightly.the elevator would stop opening the doors to the strip club.walking out and heading to a seat kicking it.it would begin to flip in the air as he sat in as it fell back down slaming his feet on the stage."well lets see what you got.."reku said takeing in a deep breath of the cigarette burning it all the way down.he would pull the cigarette from his lips and tap it makeing the ashes fall into a ashtray on a small table next to him.he would get up and walk to the small DJ booth.turning on some music noding and walking back sitting in a chair looking at her."there maybe that help you..."reku said smiling at her and laying his hand on the small table.

8club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:12 am

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] After getting a feel for the cigarette, it came smoother to her, and she could blow the smoke out of her nose with ease. As he turned the music on, she walked to the table, taking her sunglasses out of her shirt and placing them on the table, and smashing the cigarette into the ashtray. She smirked at him as she tugged on the bottom of her teeshirt, and pulled it over her head, revealing her full breasts, with small pink tassles covering her nipples. She placed the shirt on the table. She slippe dher hands down to her shorts, sliding them down to show her skimpy black thong. She kept her stillettos on for show. She walked over to him, walking around him in his chair, wrapping her arm loosely around his neck as she came around and alot closer. Standing in front of him, and leaned in and spread her legs to sit on his lap, straddling him. Sitting relatively straight, she leaned towards him, her chest now close enough to his face to where if he would stick out his tounge, he would catch skin. Grinding against him, she pressed her body to his moving with the beat of the music. As she would grind against him, her hands slipped one by one down to his pants, reaching into his pockets to search for money, and for other things as well. Where she was from, the strippers pickpocketed their customers for bigger tips, so this was no exception. If she could get a rise out of him, she would possibly get this job. Linda was not such a good stripper as she was a waitress, but she already had her tassles on, and had enough experience to get by. [x]

9club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:31 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile at her as she walked around him.he let his arms hang at his sides as she sat in his lap.he only brought his hands up to grabs her hands that were in his pockets.pulling them out and putting them around his neck makeing her stop.he smirk knowing she felt him since she was sitting in his lap.he let her arms go and put his hands losely around her waist."now...now i was going to tip you any."reku said smiling and reaching in his pocket pulling out a wallet.the wallet was loaded with money he got from his last job but was rather short since the villege was poor.takening out the whole amount he had which was about a grand fliping the wallet closed and putting it away.holding the money in his hand as he spilt it in half rubing up her leg.sliping the money in the side of her thong holding the rest up."you get the rest after the dance"reku said with a smile on his face.

10club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 am

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] After being caught, she grinned quite devilishly. She kept her arms at his neck for a bit while she would grind against him. Pressing her hips to his, she felt him rather well now. She closed her eyes as she did, and then bent her head down to press her lips to his neck. Linda loved to serve her men, and he was no exception. As she would dance upon him, she would slip one hand down from his neck, trailing down his chest and to his waist. Slipping her hand over his bluging crotch, she would lightly rub him there, after all, Linda was quite thorough. [x]

11club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile as she started to grind on him again.once he felt her lips against his neck, he brung a hand up her back slowly.licking his fangs slightly at the sight of her neck feeling her hand trail down his chest.his breathing increased when she started to rub his crotch.stareing at he neck hearing her heart beat load in his ears.reku leaned his head down breathing against her neck.slowly scrapeing his fangs against her the urge to bite into her fleash growing stronger.he hadn't feed for awhile and he could feel the effects of it.although he had in mind not to kill his new management.his eyes began to glow before he slowly bit down into her feeling her blood rush into his mouth.his fangs gave off a luiquid every time he feed to calm the person.a rush of ecstasy would flow through her veins as he feed on her.he stared forward pulling her closer to him as he closed his eyes slowly.letting go of her neck after a minute or two breathing hard.the blood running down his chin would stop as slowly crawl its way to his mouth.his body would pulse as his muscles grew slightly larger from the new blood.he would sigh as his eyes dimmed and looking to her smiling.licking the blood from the two holes in her neck."sorry,couldn't help my self."reku said before looking over at her."although you taste soo good."reku said with a wanting look in his eye.blood always seemed to make him even more aroused.

12club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

Ace was rather rich in these parts, not from business but crimes. He had his own gang and liked going to certain clubs. However, he was looking for just one to come to often enough. To party as his ideas might be discussed. He had loads of cash on him as he walked inside.

He moved over to the office which was shut, his hand slowly went up and gave a loud knock on the door. He had wanted to speak to the owner. He liked what he heard about this one, it could be easily disguised as something else and it was rather obvious not too police friendly.

13club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

A woman would open the door to him smileing.she would be leaning on a vert large gun.pulling her glasses down slowly she would take a look at the man."well hello there,the names lady.."lady said with a smile before pick up the gun and throwing it over her shoulder.slowly walking inside leaveing the door open for him.

club devil may cry Lady

((ooc:this what she looks like dont feel like describing right now..))

14club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Jak

Jak

[x] Feeling his hands on her skin drove her nuts. But as his fangs plunged into her neck, her eyes shot open, and her jaw tightened in anger. She didn't like being bitten too much, seein ghow she was human...enough. She let him have his fix, but that would be the very last time, as she would have to kill him if it ever happened again. "Don't worry, I'll have to get you back though..." She smirked as his tounge lapped up the blood. Her hand came back up from his pants, to his throat. Her thumb pressed into the flesh of his throat, closing in on his windpipe. "And I won't be so nice." She gritted her teeth as she spoke. "Now, how bout' that job?" She said in a much more happier, up-beat tone, a smile on her face a sshe slid her hand back, and released him, now just sitting on his lap and looking at him with a seductive look. [x]

15club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

((Ha, i dont mind. ; ) I liked reading this thing anyway... haha XD ))

He scanned her, his eyes focused on the weapon. "I'm Ace." He pulled off his top hat, and nodded his head, politely. Placing it back on, he stepped inside, taking a long look around. "I am looking to help fund this place if I find it suitable to hold meetings." He patted his pocket, indicating he was well off enough to pay any cost.

"You see, I'm a man of ideas." A metal card slipped out of sleeve and into his hand. "I'm looking to fix this town and would like such a place to hold meetings." his eyes went back to her. "Would you be interested in doing business?"

16club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Jak

Jak

[[ooc: aw crap! i didn't realize i was still on Jak...i actually play Linda and Jak, so don't get freaked out, just pretend that my last post was Linda Lye. >.< SORRY!!!]]

17club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile hearing her comment.he would stare at her smiling as she put her hand to his neck.when she pressed against his windpipe it wouldn't move.after being choked so many times he learned how to streghten his wind pipe.it now took a sluge hammer to make him even make the chokeing sound.he would sigh when she let go of his neck makeing it seem she had his throut.handing her the rest of her money smiling brightly."well dont worry i only feed every 500 years so consider yourself lucky.."reku said smiling putting his arms behind his head.he always liked to play and never got mad at anything.

18club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Lady would smile at the man takeing the card."yeah sure but you might want to talk with the boos.he is up in the strip club third floor."lady said smiling at him before walking off.

19club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

He nodded and walked followed her directions. He came to the strip club part, slightly dissatisfied but knew other members of his family would like this part the most. Ace wasn't the average guy, he could care less for such things. coming along he moved over to a little office. He knocked and spoke firmly. "Hello? May I enter?"

20club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would blink at the man that came in.he must of thought he was a paying guy, since linda was sitting in his lap still.he would smile getting up makeing her get up aswell.he would start to walk to the man smiling."well what is it that you need.if you trying to get a room to yourself and one of the girls then its the next floor.thats the how can i put this whore floor.i dont really like the word whore so maybe free sex floor.yeah let go with that..."reku said smiling and sitting on the edge of a stage.he would look at the elevator and then to a clock on the wall.it was getting late and people were starting to arrive which made him smile bigger.

21club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] She took the money with a smile on her face, and gathered it with the bunch in her thong. As the man walked in, she was pushed off of Reku's lap. She stood up, brushing herself off, and wiping the rest of the blood off of her skin. She walke dover to the table and slipped her shirt on, along with her shorts and sunglasses. She stuffed the money into her pocket. After a few seconds, she pulled out her cigarettes and lit one, again blowing the smoke out of her nose. She looked the other man up and down, smiling a smirk as she smoked. She walked over and leaned on the bar's counter, staring at the two of them and listening in on their conversation. After hearing "free sex floor" she just about laughed, but held it back. [x]

22club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

He tilted his head to the side as the boss said this to him. A manic, evil laugh spilled out of his lips. "ahaha!" He quickly quieted himself and added in a charming voice. "I have a business proposal."

One hand placed itself on the handle of his sheathed sword, the other went into his pocket. "I'm Ace and I'd like to fund this place under one condition. If me and my.. friend could discuss our ideas as needed. Use this place as sort of a hide out." An eyebrow raised as he stared at the man. "I'd make it worth your while."

23club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Anberlyn Belicoff

Anberlyn Belicoff

[x] Hearing the new man mentioned worth, her eyes lit up. "Reku, I need a room..." She said between puffs of her cigarette. Seeing how this place was going to get busy, she might as well get settled soon. She pushed off the the counter, and started to walk towards the door she came from as she waited for her answer. Linda was always moving, she never stayed in one place for too long, so she was rather impatient. She walked to the man with the sword, and smiled at him, throwing him a wink and an 'air kiss' before she said "Howdy big boy..." as she passed him and stood behind him, in the doorway, waiting for her answer from Reku. [x]

24club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Alan De Fon

Alan De Fon

His eyes jolted to the girl, he scanned her over then softly sighed. The hand left his pocket and rubbed under his eye where his pink heart tattoo was shown. Ace's hand then brushed his black velvet coat. "And on another note, I might have various jobs opening up for... hired men." His voice hinted on the words hired men. "Though, with how this clubs is I doubt you would mind that sort of company."

25club devil may cry Empty Re: club devil may cry Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:07 am

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

"Ugh, you have to be kidding me." Alastor looked up to the sign above the building entrance. Devil May Cry. "Well not like I have a choice anyways." He cluched his arm as heavy pain shot through it. Alastor had made the wrong choice that night to rest in a place where a bunch of after-hour punk guys decided to jump him. He had killed them off by impaling themselve with thier own ribcages, but not before they tore his arm and ligament open. Now he had needed a place to rest and to heal, and this place seemed to be the only one that he could use magic without being seen. And judging from the power radiating of this place, maybe someone like him would be somewhat gracious. Otherwise, there might be a bit of blood to shed...

He opened the front door and made his way to the front desk. Blood dripped even more down his arm as he tried to prevent it from bumping into anything. As he walked he took a second to examine the woman at the front counter. She was quite good looking and her outfit made Alastor stop and stare for a second. He stopped looking at her as blood trickled down his hand. Using his free hand he placed it on the counter. "Do you have rooms available?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum