Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castel Hirue

+2
Father Silver D. Helsing
demon_reku
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver awoke from the corner of a room he had sat down in to sleep at the sound of a man shouting he couldnt quite make out the words but he woke him up none the less and he was mad. Silver arose from where he sat gracefuly and dissappered reappering in the throne room looking up at Alastor. He then spoke in a colder voice than normal a voice so curle that it made whoever he was speaking to feeel as if they are being tortured in the most sinister of ways.* "May i help you sir but make it quick i was sleeping"

http://Myspace.com

27Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:04 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

The gaurd at the front gate would nod torward the girl holding his arms out to the entrance.as for inside a cold brezze would blow pass the man on the throne.a girl would appear wearing a skin thight assassin uniform with the crest on her back.the girl would be sitting on the edge of throne smiling at the new man."yes, if you wish a word with my master you must wait.he is with some one right now and doesn't wish to be disturbed.although if you wish to speak with someone then let it be me.iam suki one of the head misstress here and in charge of most of his afairs."suki would say leaning down to him before swift pulling out a dagger from her side.holding it under his chin smirking at the man."now would you be so kind to leave my master's throne."suki said before pushing the dagger up under his chin more.

28Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor looked annoyingly to both of his greeters as they 'welcomed' him. He smiled back at his female attacker as his hand folded back into his cloak and came back as a long white blade, which stopped barely a inch from her stomach. "Very well then, first I apologize for disturbing your master. I didn't come here to fight, I just get a little pissed when someone's army opens fire on me when I'm just minding my own business." He pointed to the door with his free hand. "One of the guys that lived led me here, and told me his leaders name is Reku." He looked out to the door and noticed a girl with blue hair and a white dress.

29Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:51 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Suki would smile looking down at the blade at her stoumach."yes very well then.."suki said before putting away his dagger.she would bow to the man slightly."well it shall be taken care of...sorry for your trouble."suki would say before walking down the steps.she looked through the doors to the man and the girl walking to the entrance.the man would freak out after being in the castel so long.suki would snap her fingers and two woman would appear in front of him.they would grab him one biteing into his neck.all three would vanish into a gust of wind as suki looked to the woman kneeling in front of the throne."come....you may stay as long as you like but please get off the throne."suki said knowing she couldn't make him.the spikes that lines the seat of the throne was diped in a high poision.she knew he must have been a demon to sit in it.she only had a bit of demon blood in her after reku had changed her.the woman in the room would stand and follow suki out the throne room.they would scatter back to there rooms as suki walked down the stairs into the atrium.she would stop at the bottom of the stair stareing at the girl out side.after haveing a good look at her she would vanish.

30Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Dissapointed at having his prey taken away, Nevermore snuck back inside his shadow and sped to Alastor's. "Sir Alastor, the glowing woman at the door wanted to speak to you." Hearing this, he stood up from the throne and stretched his arms, just barely noticing the spikes on the seat. He got down off the step and made his way to the girl coming into the room, passing the other man and uttering, "sorry for the disturbance, feel free to go back to bed." Alastor stopped in front of the blue haired girl, bowing his head. There was something about her, something that felt otherworldly, what would she want with him? "Evening, maam. You wanted to speak with me?"

31Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver nods as the man passed by* Thank you *he walks off and turns a corner and slides down his back to the wall and falls asleep*

http://Myspace.com

32Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Jak

Jak

demon_reku wrote:Reku would smile at her."yeah, well i dont think your in the position to be talking about death.."reku said smiling digging deeper in her.starting to move his hand back and forth faster licking down your neck.he would pull his hand out of her wraping it under one of her legs.he move his other hand to the other leg before lifting her to his shoulders.licking up her pussy as he started to play with her clit.sucking on it slight and rubing up her legs.

[x] A low wimper escaped her lips as he licked her. She couldn't help but moan too. "Oh so true...but I do not wish to harm my master..yet." [x]

33Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:41 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

The clouds would grow dark over head as a storm seemed to be coming in.a large lighting bolt would shoot down landing in front of the gates.as the dust cleared in a small crater a boy would be standing.his long yellow hair down to his back sparks flying as he started to walk.the clouds would clear back to the clear sky.his eyes were a never ending flow of electricity.silver fangs could be seen behind his lips slightly and he smiled at the castel.he wore a yellow vest with metal chains wraped around him.the chains held a long katanna to his back the was bigger then him.he would begin to walk as he had on heavy jeans.the jeans had the design of a lighting bolt on them and two odd kunai laying against his side.he had on heavy boots as he steped up to the gate he would look at the gaurd.looking to the front door and vanishing before appearing in them.small bits of electricity and sparks would fly from him.he would walk into the castel looking around smiling.

34Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:51 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Jak wrote:
demon_reku wrote:Reku would smile at her."yeah, well i dont think your in the position to be talking about death.."reku said smiling digging deeper in her.starting to move his hand back and forth faster licking down your neck.he would pull his hand out of her wraping it under one of her legs.he move his other hand to the other leg before lifting her to his shoulders.licking up her pussy as he started to play with her clit.sucking on it slight and rubing up her legs.

[x] A low wimper escaped her lips as he licked her. She couldn't help but moan too. "Oh so true...but I do not wish to harm my master..yet." [x]

Reku would stops and sigh looking up to her."aww ok then.."reku would say smiling at her before lifting her.letting her down into his lap with his arms around her.smiling at her as rubed up her back slowly."well maybe we can play...later."reku said smiling rubing his fingers up her pussy and licking them.he would smirk as he did it and getting up.smiling at her on the bed fixing his armmor.

35Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Jak

Jak

[x] Jak smirked, and sat up. "Well, I didn't say I didn't want you to play with me." She said as she stood, sliding her hand over his armor, and tugging on it towards herself. "After all, you need a little...pick-me-up before you go out there." She said as she pressed herself to him. [x]

36Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile as she pulled him closer to her.wraping an arm around her waist losely licking her lips."yeah every now and then.."reku said smirking before grabing her ass squezzeing it slightly.turning from her smiling and walking to the doors."do what you please...you seem to always do anyway."reku said smiling before walking out the room and down the hall.suki would appear at his side as he was walking looking over to her slightly.

suki:master,it seem we have some...

"yes i know my dear."reku said smiling before reaching the atrium.he noticed the boy standing in the middle of the hall spining around.the man that was walking out of his throne room and the girls walking into the castel.standing at the railing of the second floor looking down.he would start to speak so they all could hear him."welcome, visitors..."reku would say before vanishing.he would appear on his throne sitting in a lazy position with his hand under his chin."what brings you all here.."reku said smiling sitting there watching them.

37Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would look up to the man speaking then over to where he ended up next.vanishing and appearing ontop of his throne.moveing his feet back and forth looking down at the man smiling."i can do that to hehe..."raiden said before looking over at the girl stareing.looking back down at the man smiling before pokeing his head."hey i heared this place was known for its girls.....sooo where they at."raiden said before looking forward to the girl walking in."hehe ooo she looks nice"raiden said with his hands on the guys head.

38Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

She dazed off for a moment, then looked back as someone spoke to her. Being confused she nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm.. uh.. your guardian angel!" She held out her thumb and gave him a wink. "I'm ordered to follow you around for the time being."

Clasping her hands together, her eyes moved to up and stared at the castle, not liking it too much.

39Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Jak

Jak

[x] Jak stood there, rather angry that she couldn't get her fill. She re-adjusted her her dress and then walked out of the room, to where she heard all the noise. She stood at the top of the stairs looking down at the men, her arms crossed, still having that slightly annoyed look in her eyes. She let her hand fall to the railing, and begun to walk down the stairs. She was barefoot, so she hardly made any noise walking down. [x]

40Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would have an anoyed look on his face as the kid appeared.try to grab him but blinking when he vanished in front of him.sighing and smiling at the kid looking over to suki in the coner."well your one wierd kid but if you want my girls then i guess i can call them out.."reku said noding to suki as she vanished.after a bit the sound of foot steps could be heared as they walked through the door and into the throne room.filling up every inch of it before kneeling in front of him.smiling at all of them there probally over a couple hundred it made him think at how many names he remembered.this didn't include all of his speacial girls like suki and the others."well..."reku would look around seeing the kid was gone.

41Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor looked into the girls eyes, she didnt seem like a typical angel. "Um, sure. I don't know why I'd be assigned a guardian angel, but thank you anyways." He smiled as he bowed to her. "May I have your name the-" His voice got cut off by someone jumping on his back. "hehe ooo she looks nice" he said. Alastor growled as a red emblem appeared behind him and a skeletal hand sprung out to grab the person by his waist. "Dont do that again." Alastor said, turning and hearing Reku speak to them. "Nevermore, guard the girl just in case." Nevermores shadow split from Alastors, merging with Nalanis. "Yes, sorry to interuppt your meeting. Your so-called army attacked me while I was just passing by. I got one of them to bring me here, but I'm afraid there's probably not much left. Just wanted to know: were they sent after me, or were they just being assholes?"

42Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

"Nalani--" She stopped as he addressed someone else. Her eyes scanned Nevermore, usually she wasn't suppose to talk with demons but she was assigned to guard someone that summoned such things. Not even she knew the exact details of what she is suppose to help him with but that was part of the job. Skipping closer to Alastor, she smiled softly. She clapped softly, silently and listened to the conversation carefully.

43Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:59 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would laugh appearing next to the girl looking up at her.vanishing and appearing on her back pokeing her cheek."hehe you look funny.."raiden said pulling on her cheeks then kisses one before vanishing again.his elemental powers over lightening let him move with the greastest of ease.he would stop in the throne room again his jaw droping.looking around at the naked and pretty woman.he would sink down to maybe a five year old runing in between them.stoping in the front and takeing off his weapons throwing them to reku smiling."here uncle reku..."raiden said before vanishing again.laying in the lap of one of the girls looking up at her.smiling when she went awww at the sight of him.looking back at reku smiling as if looking to see if he would let him do something.

44Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile and nod to the boy as he waved his hand.the woman would all start to crowd him and start to play with him.mostly like he got younger as reku got up from his throne smiling and shacking his head.getting tired of the aww that he walked out.leaveing raiden to play witht he girls sitting on the edge of the railing and slideing down."well that was fun he steals my girls every time he comes here."reku said crossing his arms and looking over at suki.

suki:awww shut up he is your nepew kind of...ever since you let him in here he has been calling you that..dont be mad cuz he can get all young and cute.

Reku would sigh looking at her and smile slightly."aww what ever."reku said leaning against the railing.

45Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:22 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would smile being held by one of the girls.looking around at all the other girls saying his favorite word in the world aww.he nearly fainted from extreme happiness as he hug the girl closer.he started to pout and tell them a very sad and true story about himself.although he might have stretched the truth a bit it was still true to him.he would start to fake cry and become even more happy when they huged him.the amount of boobs in his face made him grow older to about 15 now.he would smile when he leaned against one of the girls chest laying his head on her breast.closeing his eyes when she started to play with his hair.

46Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would always start to shake his head looking back at the throne room.smiling then blinking when the doors closed to the throne room.walking back up and trying to open it but it being locked."ahhh you little punk when you learn this.."reku said before starting to hear the moan and kicking the ground.he would turn and looking at everything waveing his hand in a what ever motion."aww forget it,its about time anyway for the little punk..."reku said before sitting on the stairs waiting.

47Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:46 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

After a couple of hours the doors opened and he walked out breathing hard.blinking and smiling brightly haveing no shirt on stareing forward."that....was....awsome!!!!"raiden said starting to do a dance.doing the robot down the stair before looking over at reku.moonwalking his way backwards and looking up to the stairs as one of the girls threw him his vest and other things.putting them on and smiling at reku starting to walk off like a pimp.

48Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

"ahhh hey you little fuck give her back..."reku said yelling and pointing at the boy.senseing there was something strange about him as he started off.reku glared him smiling as he headed torward him.

49Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would stop and sigh holding his hand out.waveing as an energy cloak fell down from five girls.they would run to reku and look back."awww come on damm it.."raiden said smiling and looking to the side."i would of had them too..."raiden said before his body became a blur again.he would turning into a large amount of energy and shoot off out the door and into the clouds.

50Castel Hirue - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

reku would look over at the man and girl smiling."ohhh sorry for ignoreing you...i had somethings going on."reku said before waveing his hand.the girls would leave his side and return to where they came from.he would start to walk to them fixing his armmor.smiling and stoping in front of the two the girl makeing him feel uneasy.it probally was because she was a angel.the obvious glow made him feel weak and kind of sick."well iam sorry about that they were ordered to attack anything within that region.although i thought everyone there would be of that regieon sorry about that.sure you dont want anything."reku said raiseing his hand to the inner castel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum