Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castel Hirue

+2
Father Silver D. Helsing
demon_reku
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Castel Hirue Empty Castel Hirue Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

A man sat atop a throne in a large throne room.the room was covered with woman with nothing on but a collar.they all where siting in front of him with there heads down.two voluptuous women were the only ones near him.all was quite except for the slight giggles.one layed in his lap with an arm losely behind his head,feeding him grapes.the other sat on the edge of the throne playing with his hair.a soilder would come in walking threw the path of women torward the man.he would stop hiting his chest twice before kneeling down in front of the man.

Soilder:king reku sir, the....

Reku would lift his hand lazily as the women quickly moved away from him.the boy would have already would have stoped talking.reku was wearing golden armmor elaborately designed.he would sit up glareing at the boy that kelt before him."you dare disturbed me boy."reku said before lifting his hand slowly.the boy would start to raise into the air squriming around.

Soilder:no...no i just..noooo!!! please i dont want to die!!!

Reku laughed before makeing a fist.suddently the boy would explode into nothing but a burst of blood and fleash the covered a part of the room.reku would lift his hand to his face wipeing the blood from his cheek.licking it before sitting back in the throne.the women next to him would instantly go to cleaning his armmor.waveing his hand makeing them stop as he leaned forward.signaling a woman that stood by the door she was wearing an odd skin tight assassin suit.she would kneel before him looking up at him.

suki:yes master..

"tell my general to go ahead with the seige.....ohhh and to get a new messege boy."reku said with a slight laugh before gently rubing the side of the girls face.

suki:~rubing his face in his hand and noding~ yes master..

Reku would smile as she vanished and he returned to leaning back in the throne.he would look at the sitting woman and wave his hand."go back to your chores.."reku would say watching the quicken out the room.he would then stand walking torward the large doors.the two woman would walk along side of him with there heads down.walking through the doors to a large atrium.the sounds of moans seemed to fill the halls as he walked up the stairs.

2Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:20 am

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

Silver walked into the main doors of the castle looking around he had a silver cross on his neck and was wearing long black pants with a belt that had a pouch on one side that held extra clips for his gun and holy water and a silver tank top and his waist he had a black Taurus .480 long barrel revolver. His long silver hair was pulled back into a lose ponytail his luquid silver eyes where hidden behind the small glasses that rested on his nose. On his hands where white gloves with the index and thumb on bouth hands where cut short these gloves had red crosses on them that where a bit odd looking. Under his left arm was a gint black lether bound book that looked many years old but not riped any where.

*Silver kept walk if he kept on his path he would soon run into the king*

http://Myspace.com

3Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

reku would look up to the man with an questioning look."may i help you.."reku said waveing his hand as the woman at his side went of to there chores.he would then begin his walk again passing the man."if you wish to talk to me then let us walk.."reku said going down the stairs as a girl came to the end of the stair holding a silver plater.she was wearing a french maid outfit that only covered her front.grabing a drink from the silver plater and a cigar turning his head slightly to the girl.she would pull out a lighter from the pocket on the front of the dress.lighting his cigar and putting it away again."thank you naomi.."reku said lifting his hand to his mouth to grab the cigar from his lips.blowing smoke to the side and looking back at the man."so why have you come here?"reku said drinking the drink down and handing it to naomi as she never left his side.she would bow slightly as she walked off and over to you stoping."you care for anything if not just nod to her."reku said smiling and putting the cigar back to his lips.

4Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 am

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*No looking at the girl he spoke in a cold voice* i would like a Sinner 'N' Saint mixed with a Silver Bullet, a Sip Heaven, Six Shot Shooter with extra Jack, Jesus On The 5:30 Train To Amsterdam, Angel's Tit, Heaven Sent, Hell's Eye with extra whiskey, and Cruising Van extra vodka and bring it to me in a silver flask did you get all that hun *he then turned to the king* i would like to know how i can work for you

Last edited by Father Silver D. Helsing on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

5Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:20 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile turning to him seeing naomi walk off."well you only need to show me...i was going to torture him but my woman have already.he has nothing i need, so kill him and you are in under the general. you can report to him when he gets back.....unless her dies"reku said before snaping his fingers.two women would drag out a man badly hurt clothes ripped.the woman would smile at me then look over to you as there eyes would flicker licking there lips.they would walk off moveing much faster then normal."if you fail me i will feed you to them...dont be confused by there bueaty, they are a whole other creature my friend."reku said smiling looking over as they just turned the coner.shakeing his head and looking at you then the man.naomi would come back holding out the flask to you.

6Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 am

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver would walk over to the man grabbing his flask and sticking it in his mouth with out opening it then he pulls his gun from his belt kicking the man in the crouch then sticking his gun in his mouth pulling the trigger once fireing a silver bullet into the man's brain then takeing the flask from his mouth he bit the mans neck with his silver fangs drinking the mans blood quickly then throws the body to the ground setting a bottle of holy water at his side and walking back to the king's side*

7Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:44 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile at the dead body as he snaped his fingers.the two women from before would appear at his sides.the would then walk to the body picking it up.they would start to drag it off as reku nodded to the man."well it seems you are in..."reku would turn his gaze to the shadows as suki walked out of them.she would walk torward him before kneeling down.

suki:the siege is done master....it would seem your general failed you master. ~she would then look up to reku slowly~

"well done my child.."reku said puting his hand under her chin lifting her to his side.she stay close to him as she looked over at you."it would seem you are the new general.."reku said with a smile and a nod looking down at suki.

suki:we have the new slaves master...~as she lifted her hands torward the front doors.the doors would open to two soilders bringing in a line of woman with chains around there necks.there arms would be chained behind the backs as the all stoped in front of him.the frist one suki walk over to grabing her chin makeing her face him.~ this one killed the general

Reku would smiling at her then look over to you."which one do you wish to have.."reku would say holding his hands out to the line before bringing them behind his back.

8Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:55 am

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver would be mixing the holy water and blood into his drink then sakes the fask as he looks up pulling out his gun and aiming it at the wemon* lets see i want that one *shoots the chains off of the slave that killed the last genarel then raises his hand out to the girl and does a come by my side movement with his hands*

9Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile as she comes scared to him.the rest were taken to his chamber as suki came back to him.he would smile as she wraped her arms around him.reku would nod at the man and walking behind the woman.the two soilders would run out of the castel."ohh you can have any room here but i would suggest that you stick to it..the castel can be very confuseing."reku said back to the smiling forward as suki layed her head on his chest.

10Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:08 am

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver cocks his gun and hands it to the girl and steps back ten feet while takeing a sip of his drink* Ok shoot me lady if you kill me like you killed the last one all you gattta do is get out of this place but if i win there will be no trying to kill me off got it one shot *stands still*

11Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile hearing the shoot then another moveing his head to the side.he would then turn to see what happened.

12Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:22 am

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver held the bullet inbetween his index and middle fingers* sorry you lose *he walks forward takeing his gun from her*

13Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:23 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smirk before turning around again.the girls would continue down the hall as he followed.

14Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Father Silver D. Helsing

Father Silver D. Helsing

*Silver would then but his gun up and take a sip of his drink before walking off*

15Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would stop at two large door with the carveings of dragons on them.opening the door to a large bed chamber.the bed was near two large stain glass windows.over the bed were two life size dragon heads with there mouths open.there were many statues decorateing the room.there was a large clost to the right that lead into the bathroom.other then the bed and one desk the room was bare.reku would let go of suki and walk in side before sitting on the bed.he would watch as suki brought in the woman.

suki:which ones do you wish of master..

Reku would stare at the woman he would sigh and wave his hand."take them to the soilders courters."reku said before getting up and walking to the window.suki would nod and take them out closeing the doors behind.

16Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:41 pm

Jak

Jak

[x] A whoosh of air would run through the room, and a sort of sign told himt o look back at the bed. There, lay a woman. That of which would go by Jak. She laid flat, stomach down, her arm holding her head up as she watched him with a smile. Her short blonde hair would spike up, and stand on end, her white eyes sharp with animalistic characteristics. Her lips ruby red, and around her neck was a black dog collar. She wore nothing but a loose black dress, in which had a train of six feet behind her, and was held up by small straps with a dipping neckline down to her belly button. She watched him with curious eyes as she finally spoke.

"Why turn down your concubines?" Jak was not of the woman who was here to serve his gritty needs, she was a sort of his modivator, and after seeing him turn down his women, she was curious. [x]

17Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:10 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile after the breeze blew past him.he soon would turn to her smiling and walking to the bed.he take a seat at the edge and shrug to her question."dont really know they bore me i suppose...humans usally do."reku said leaning on the statue of the dragon the hung over the bed.he look up at his odd ceiling that looked like a clear blue sky with some clouds.he wave his hand as it would change to a nights sky and he look back torward her."so what is that brought you here jak."reku said smiling with a curious look on his face.

18Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:18 am

Jak

Jak

[x] She let her seductive look fly, sending off waves of a curious aura. Is it were, she was rather bored, and decided to check up on her master. "I heard you're general was just terminated...I wanted to make sure the rumors were true." She smiled again, obviously joking with the last part about the rumors being spread, as she had seen the whole scene. "And...I am quite bored." She added as she sat up on the bed, leaning sideways on her arm while the other was on the bed's surface. "Care to entertain me?" she said with a giggle. [x]

19Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile and nod at her question about the general.his eye brow would raise when she asked him to entertain her."hmm,i think i can do that.."reku said leaning over to her slowly putting a arm around her.he pull her over to him and slowly rubing up her back."care to play.."reku said giveing her a wanting smile,before he licked from the base of her neck to her chin slowly.

20Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:46 am

Jak

Jak

[x] As his arm pulled her to him, and he licked her, a sensationw ent through her body so fast, it was a shock. Her eyes closed as his tounge would drag across her skin. "Mmm...play with me then." she would whisper. [x]

21Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile as his hand trailed down her stoumach.licking her lips before kissing her slideing his tounge in her mouth.his hand would go down lower before reaching her pussy gently rubing her clit.his hand would go rub over her whole vagina befoe he sliped two fingers in her pussy.moveing his tounge over her tounge rubing it gently as he played with her.

22Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 pm

Jak

Jak

[x] "You have a big heart to be playing with you're own death.." she would say to him between huffs and kisses. She would wimper as his fingers hit the right spots. [x]

[[blahhhh too lazy to describe anymore...v.v sorry]]

23Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:53 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile at her."yeah, well i dont think your in the position to be talking about death.."reku said smiling digging deeper in her.starting to move his hand back and forth faster licking down your neck.he would pull his hand out of her wraping it under one of her legs.he move his other hand to the other leg before lifting her to his shoulders.licking up her pussy as he started to play with her clit.sucking on it slight and rubing up her legs.

24Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 am

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor - Demonlogist

Alastor made his way across the stone bridge leading to this large castle. He dragged behind him a whimpering man with legs frozen in slabs of ice and hands with serrated nails through every finger joint. The sun had started to finally dissappear into the horizon as nightfall arrived and Alastor reached the front door. "Now this is really the place?" He looked down to the man. "Y-y-yessir, our master l-lives-s here! Please just let me leave..."
"Sorry, not yet. If this is the right place, then your free to go. But if not..." He looked down to his shadow as he placed his hand on the door. "Nevermore." A small shadow emerged from his own and a white creeper emerged, grabbing onto the man's head. "Hold him here for a little bit." As Nevermore covered the man's mouth, Alastor opened the door.

The inside of the chamber was dimly lit by the light of a few torches. Whoever lived here liked his or her darkness. As Alastor walked towards the throne, he looked to all the women in the room. Everyone of them was extremely beautiful and wearing a collar. So many women stood around him with puzzled looks on their faces as he approached the throne. Impressive girls, but he'd worry about that later. Seeing no one on the trone, he decided to have a seat. "Helloooo?" He shouted out. "One of your guys led me herrrre, said you were very powerfulll! And I'd also like to have a word with someone if you'd pleeeease!" He held out an ear to listen for an answer. "Alsoooo, very impressive with the ladies!"

25Castel Hirue Empty Re: Castel Hirue Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

A small girl wearing a plain white dress almost floated down to the entrance. Her feet touched the cool floor while her wings folded back. Nalani's green apple eyes sank at such a sight, blood still pouring from the man's wounds and a demon holding onto it.

Diverting her gaze, she stepped closer to the demon, her body almost seemed to have a white glow amongst herself. "Excuse, Mr.Demon... would a Mr. Alastor be inside?" Even though she kept her eyes on the floor, her voice was soft and sweet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum