Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forbidden Hotel

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:43 am

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Zar Dubon wrote:Zar had gotten up from his bed, to swiftly walk to the bookshelf to turn off the cd player. His room sang silence, sweet solotude. His eyes closed, as he stood infront of the shelf. Another melody hit his ears, and his brow furrowed in curiocity. A woman's voice rang clear in his head, aside from the music, isolating the angelic voice. Then it stopped. His eyes opened, and seemed lost without the voice. It was Ember's voice, he seemed to recall. He gave a soft smile, and listened intently. Once he heard his voice again, he listened with every cell. Before responding, he reviewed what had just happened. She knew his gift, and he knew hers as well. "Hardly, dear Ember..." He thought and spoke, to reply back to her. Running his hand through his long black hair, he smiled once again. He could hear her heart beat. Her lungs expand and fill with air. Her eyelashes batting.

*Ember smiled and laid back on the big red silk bed*
Hm is the blood i so graciously supply and save from my donors not enough? Blood is the essence of life after all, so beautiful and sweet. Almost like music, but there will never be such beautiful music than that of the music within the darkness.

*she closed her eyes again and placed her hand over her heart sighing*

27Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:49 am

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*she sighed but smiled again.*
Bloody huh? Well my story is one of those in which I hate to be pitied. My father was killed in an accident long ago, mainly because of my mother. she had gone out one night and bargained with a hunter. she tried to save my father but it was too late they had come to take his soul and tear him to pieces. So I lived with my mother and it was hard she tried to keep money in the house but she spent it like crazy. She was a depressed soul and eventually went insane. I wsa beaten by her countless of times and she used me sometimes to go out and bring men home for her to feed on. One day I couldnt take it anymore and when I went to go do what I thought would be in her best interest, I found her dead. She had committed suicide. Blood was everywhere and luckily Ember was kind enough to take me in as her own. So thats my story.....My parents were both smart people but they ended up dying in the end. It kind of makes me wonder what my destiny is you know?

28Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

A simple smile ran across his lips. "I'm afraid, I am not like most vampires...I thirst for more than a substantial amount." Zar looked through the open window, and looked around on the outside of the buildings walls. Her words were clear in his head, which meant she was close by. He could hear the music even as his head was outside of the window. Two windows down, was Lady Ember's room. A smirk then played the young vampire, as his image became a blur. A presence could be felt in her room, a close presence. She smell of roses and peat filled the room, his natural scent. Watching her within the shadows of her own room, his eyes gracefully played over her. Before she could open her eyes, Zar was ontop of her in a millisecond. His silky black hair draped like a curtain. His hands were on either side of her head, his knees on either side of her legs, his head bent down to her neck, where the tip of his nose gently ran across the large vein visible in her neck. His cold breath whissped over her skin, as he breathed in her scent as well. "Music within darkness...is always the sweeter wine." He whispered in his seductive tone of voice, just as his lips pressed to her skin, just above the vein.

29Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember could feel his body on hers and she couldnt help but smile. she didnt bother to set up any barriers in her mind, instead she allowed him the privilege to see her thoughts and the images that played in her head.*

well well, I knew you would find me. It is true the music a person makes with their heart beat is one that can put a million mockingbirds to shame. The blood that flows within the veins is sweet and I warn you if you wish to go along with this, I wont put up a fight.....well too much.

*she whispered into his ear*

30Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

His smirk grew into a grin, as her words penetrated his ear. "If I wish to go along with this, you will surely be drained of all life...and I'm afraid, I cannot cause such harm to your fragile being." He said between small kisses, his cold, but soft lips pressing gently along her neck. But with a quick movement, her body was held in his arms. His right arm held her up, just along her lower back and arch, and the other tilted her head back, exposing her neck. Her legs were in between his, as he held her to him. He gently ran his cheek against it, and kissed her skin once more as he took in her floral scent. "Like I said before,...I'm not like the others..I'm not sure I could stop...but..." He seemed distracted by her heartbeat, he could faintly hear the blood passing through her veins, the oxygen following. He could hardly finish his sentence, he couldnt postpone it any longer. As his mouth opened, his fangs grew to size, and his eyes returned to that familiar shade of deep red. As quick as a thought, he plundged his fangs deep into her throat, just along the pulsing vein. Her blood trickled down her neck, but he kept pulling the drug into his mouth.

31Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember bit her lip and closed her eyes. The familiar pain had long been discarded in her memory but as she felt the feeling of teeth break flesh her body reacted in the only way it could. She hadnt let anyone drink from her in what seemed like ages. As she opened her eyes they were black with bloodred crosses before they faded to a deep dark brown. She placed her barriers up and made the blood in her body stop flowing from the bite marks. She used her mind to make Zar stop from feeding her and as soon as his fangs left her neck she pushed him onto the bed and straddled him holding him down with her hands on his chest*

You know...I'm not as fragile as you think I am Zar.... *she smiled*

32Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As soon as she was ontop of him, he started warily up at her. He looked like he had a horrible headache, and stricken with pain. His jaw clenched, as his eyelashes fluttered. "Why...why..." He said slowly. He licked his lip, and his hands suddenly flew to her wrists, gripping them tightly. "Why did you stop it?!" He yelled at her, anger filling his voice. As he sat up, he flung her onto the bed beside, him,a nd in an instant, he was back ontop of her, holding her down with much force. It was like he was a completely different person. His loving, caring side of him was battling his animalistic side, and that side was winning. He suddenly brought her wrist up, while holding her other arm down with his knee. His hands held her arm delicatly, as his fangs plundged into her wrist, once again attempting to drain the red drug from her body.

33Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember purred as she knew he was fighting the other side to him. She had seen it all before, she had been used as a blood toy when she was younger. she had known her blood had strange properties that made it have a sweet taste. It was her ancient ancestors blood the BloodWing females have sweet blood as they are to be the perfect mate for a vampire. She used her ability then even as her hand was held down to make Zar feel as if her fingertips danced across his body, touching his face, his chest and trailing down his body as she kept her eyes closed biting her lip.*

You know, you cant drain me, my blood will only resupply itself. Its all been done before. Like I said before I'm not as fragile as you think I am. *she whispered to him as if in a daze trying to gather her thoughts from spinning back into the past.*

*She kept that sense of her fingertips trailing along his body going when she noticed he had a simliar tribal mark that her dead lover had. her heart began to beat faster and her body began to lose its warmth feeling cold as if she were dead. she tried to calm herself but with Zar acting as he did long ago she couldnt keep herself together.*

34Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As Zar drank her blood, he noticed that her blood was something he had never tasted before. He had tasted the wine of so many women, yet...hers was so different, so incredibly delicious. And because her blood was so different, it only took a few minutes for him to finally, in a verrrry long time, feel full. He didn't have the usual appettite as a vampire should have, but a much larger, frenzied hunger. In some nights, he would have to dispose of 4-8 bodies of victims. But that second, his fangs removed, and that red pulseing look in his eyes simmered back to black. Her body felt colder in his arms, and he began to worry. Brushing his cheek and lips against her wrist, he kissed her wrist, and then looked at her. His knee was on her other wrist, and his eyes widened in shock. He attempted to hurt her, this fragile, beautiful woman! He had no idea what he was tried to do. He quickly got up from her, and grabbed her body in his arms. Getting off the bed, he carried her to the pillowed side of the bed. He placed her on the bed, laying her down carefully, and got into the bed too. He could hear her heart beat slow, and this sent a wave of horrible guillt to eat away at him. 'How could I do this?! What if she doesn't recover!? What have I done?!' he yelled at himself, his thoughts again eating at him. Sliding next to her, he pulled the covered over her body, and held her close to him. Though he was cold, he thought that she might warm up and recover if she was in bed. His lips rested against her neck, and he gently kissed her skin there. "I'm sorry..I never meant to let myself...do that...forgive me lady Emm." He whispered to her.

35Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember knew the moment his fangs had left her wrists that he was finished. she could hear him yet for some reason her body was unresponsive. she felt weak, which had never happened much after a feeding. she began to shiver, she could feel the cold and when she felt the covers around her she regained control of herself and tried to snuggle up against Zar.*

...It's fine, I know you meant know harm. Everything will be fine.

*she whispered back to him.*

36Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar's heart would have skipped a beat, if his heart was in any condition to be working. His face expressed pain, as if her being sick had made his whole lifestyle change in that sudden instant. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her to him, as if trying to protect her from any other being that should spontaniously jump into the room. He closed his eyes, but could not fall asleep. Hell, he hadn't fallen asleep in his whole life, but he pretended. His lips every so often would kiss her head, hoping that his kisses could somehow make her feel better. "I'm so..so...sorry..." He muttered, but he was mostly talking to himself.

37Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:36 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*she began to hum a soft lullaby intended on calming his mind. It was an old ancient lullaby her mother had sang the night before she was never seen again. The secret behind the lullaby was the voice and the way the song was sung. Depending on the situation it held different purposes. If it was as intended as a lullaby it was soothing and could tame even the wildest of creatures, if it was used in a ritual or in any way associated in the killing of someone else it was sent as both a curse and a melody of darkness. She sang it this time with a hushed tone, adding the extra lyrics for the effect this time to soothe and relax.*

Once upon a time I heard that love was truly kind
But society had changed it and left it all behind
When the world began to fall
and everything went wrong
darkness overtook my soul and made me unkind.
But when I stared into your eyes as you fell asleep
your heart sang to me and I knew that youd never leave
So hush my darling close your eyes and well meet in your dreams
no matter the time or the place together we will be.

38Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:26 am

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As he heard her heavenly voice ring clear in his head, his eyes opened, and laid upon her angelic face. Her words calmed him with every passing word, and all he could do was gaze at her. His breath smelled of roses, just as before, but his breath had stopped once she got in the middle of the song. His breath had come to a halt, listening intently to her. It wasn't like he needed his breath anyways. His arms wrapped around her, holding her in a loving embrace. His eyes closed once again, as her song ended.

39Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember sat up in the bed gently pulling away from Zar's embrace. she began to mumble to herself and sighed as she calmed down. She had been alone for so long finding herself in the arms of many who wont remember her name to escape the death of the one who would never forget her. she didnt know how to react to him.*

Listen I live in a world of imperfection and here you come along and its so perfect. Yet what is the price of perfection? A million hearts or two? I just I am unsure if I can take all of this in, I can sense your emotions are running a bit wild right now and I dont want you mistaking lust for love. I dont want to hurt you, and by being close to me your heart will silence itself forever more........

40Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As he felt her words hit him, a sinking feeling within his chest began to hurt. Zar was a strong man indeed, but could this single woman bring down his whole existance?Could she possibly bring him down to a level, that he had never been let? His father, had known that Zar was sensitive. He knew it could be taken as a weakness in the eyes of others. Zar was never a popular person, he always kept to himself. Sure, women would swoon as soon as he walked into the room, but he was untouched. No woman could melt his heart...

He looked down as himself as he sat up. "I..I am sorry to have come here and bothered you. I must..leave...but I do know the difference between Lust and Love..." He stood up, fixed his hair witha quick swipe of claws, and then headed for the door. His hand rest on the knob, His face hidden and his back bent. "I am sorry for intruding Lady Ember." He opened the door with a quick movment, and walked briskly out and down two doors, to his own room. He grabbed his belongings, and took the keys from the table near the door. Walking quickly down the halls, he came to the recepton desk. No one was there, so he left the key on the counter, along with two hundred dollar bills, incase he had to pay for the room. He walked outside, and felt the cool rush of cold air. His smile was dormant, as well as his mind for the moment.

41Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember watched as Zar walked away from her. She was silent she knew she didnt know what to say, tears began to stream down her cheeks and she placed a hand to wipe them away and paused before she realized she was actually crying for the first time since the death of her husband. She grabbed her clothes put them on and ran out after him. She didnt know what to do all she knew was that she couldnt let someone like him leave.*

42Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

A sinking feeling in his chest began to pull him down, his knees felt sore, and his fingers numb. He looked up at the glorious moon, and gave a worried look. He couldn't try to forget. He couldn't bare to be without her..

His knees finally gave way, and he fell to the ground. His right hand raised just a bit, and he pulled his sleeve down, exposing a brand mark of a cross. He sighed, and then let it drop. "He's telling me something...I know it...Father...give me strength.."

43Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember ran until she couldnt anymore. she fell hard to the ground scrapping her knees and arms blood ran down her lips from the fall for she had bit her lip in the process of tripping. She tried to stand and fell back down again realizing her ankle was sprained. She tried standing again this time using the tree to balance herself.*

Zar! *She called out to him hoping for an answer.*

44Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

The sound of knees hitting the concrete sent Zar's attention flying. She called his name, he heard her ankle snap, her teeth ripping through her lip. A flare of worry ran through his head, that he immediately ran towards her. He was too frantic to use his speed. "Ember!" He yelled as her face was in his sight. He rushed towards her and scooped her up, and held her to him. "You hurt yourself..." He kissed her chin. He held her like a prince carrying his princess over the threashold of their castle, his arm under the back of her knees and around her arms. "I'm so sorry..." He said to her, ashamed that he had caused her to fall and hurt herself.

45Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Zar....*She whispered as she closed her eyes holding back tears.*
I dont know what took over me tonight but what I do know is that I dont want it to go away. This feeling this pain my chest that makes me feel more alive than dead I have missed it. I didnt know how to react at first I didnt mean to make you leave.
*She opened her eyes flinching in pain a bit as her ankle began to hurt, she tried to smile despite the pain and her tears. She laid her head against his chest as he carried her.*

you know you dont have to carry me, I think I shall be able to walk, I am strong, I have been in battles Zar. *she smiled shaking her head a bit to look at him.*

46Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

He looked into her eyes and noticed tears trying to form. "Please don't cry.." He siad to her before he kissed her forehead. He carried her swiftly back into the hotel and to his room. He had noticed a small medi pack kit that night, and he intended to use it. He listened to her angelic voice as she spoke, nodding his head, and then shaking it. "No, It is okay...I want to carry you. I can't stand to see you in pain." He came to his room, and opened it. He forgot to lock it he guessed. He walked slowly to the bed, and gently placed her on the bed. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a small white box with a red plus sign on it, and walked back over to her only to sit infront of the bed. Taking her foot in his palm, he gently laced it and wrapped it carefully to brace it with an ACE bandage. He laid her foot back onto the bed, and noticed her scrapped knees that were bleeding. He couldn't help but place his lips upon each scrape and licked the blood away. With her speedy recovery time, they should already be healing. He looked up at her face and smiled, but noticed the trail of blood running from her lip. He sat next to her on the bed and took her hand in his. He leaned towards her, and lightly took her bottom lip in between his own, and kissed her, taking the blood from her lip as well. He pulled away, and smiled at her, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "I wont let you get hurt ever again..."

47Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember smiled lightly as she watched him try to heal her. It had been a while since she had blood which made her body's recovery time take a little longer than normal. When he placed his lips against the blood on her knees a shiver ran down her spine which only made her smile more as he leaned in to kiss her. She held onto him and pulled him closer to her and kissed him with a need running through her.*

It is alright I shall be fine now, There is no need to worry Zar. If thou thinkest that I am a such a damsel in distress would you so kindly serve as my prince? How I do miss pretending as when I was a child.

*she smiled and closed her eyes anxious for her wounds to start healing.*

48Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

She seemed to spark something in his everytime he felt her lips on his, he was so full of joy everytime. His smile reflected that, a soft, yet bright smile. "Darling maiden, by yonder blessed moon I vow, I shall forever be thy prince. Lest that thy love prove, I do not pretend." He said as she closed her eyes. He leaned over, and kissed her cheek gently, as soft as a whisp of breeze, yet content.

49Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Your words kind gentleman touch my soul, and yet dost thou thinkest that I pretend now? Life may be a game of pretend in which we are but pawns however we see what life can truly bring. That is but happiness and love. I was once told by a old friend that If I never fall in love I will never die of a broken heart. It seems I am happy to be in love tis but a great feeling in itself, in which I devote myself to both heartache and love. If you would so bravely offer yourself to being my prince then it is I that shall offer myself into your care.

*she turned back to watch him as she thought of what he had said. his words repeated in her mind like a melody with no end only a repeat. But she liked being with him, for it was the silence she was afraid of and it was but the sound that she had called home for a long time.*

Last edited by Temptress Emm on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

50Forbidden Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

"As love doth give my heart to thee, I let you crush it if you wish. I shall give you my heart, and let you love it if you wish. In return, I will love you till the day I leave this Earth. And even as I decend and enter the afterlife, I will love you and dream of your angelic face for all of eternity. You, fair maiden, have made my heart swell Like no other..."
He smiled again, but this time his mind felt lost, as if looking into her eyes had given him tunnel vision; only seeing her and no one else. He leant in again, and pressed his lips upon hers. Tasting her deliciously sweet lips, he knew he would never let another man touch her or taste her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum