Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forbidden Hotel

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Forbidden Hotel Empty Forbidden Hotel Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Forbidden Hotel Adbdd48a

There was a dark castle like hotel that loomed in the darkness. There was a sign that read "Forbidden Hotel" on it with a saying underneath that read "Enter if you wish but dont be alarmed welcome to the Forbidden Hotel where you will be charmed." A girl with dark red hair walked around the hotel making sure everything was set up prefectly as it should be. It was the grand opening and she wanted to see how long her little hotel idea would last, after all it was a hotel for anyone, whether they be human or not. It was also a place filled with mystery and places where lovers can have their fun. Ember fixed her red and white mistress/maid outfit and laced up her boots. Glancing around the hotel lobby one last time waited to see who would dare walk in.

Last edited by TemptressEmm on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

The sound of a bike nearing the hotel was load, before the sound seemed to be fadeing.the bike would pull up slowly to the front of the old hotel.the bike was a neon blue with light blue flames up the side of it.a man wearing a full body bikers outfit with jacket,pants,boots, and helmet.slowly got off the bike his jacket and pants all matched the bike,although the bike was much larger then normal.he took of his helmet letting his long white hair flow down his back like silk.he had an angelic face with deep blue eyes.he pressed a botton on the side as the side of the bike shoot opened.he grabed a rather large demonic looking sword from the bike and a belt with two large guns,one a brillant silver,and the other a deep black.straping the guns to sides before walking torward the hotel with a large smile on his face.opening the doors and looking around before he began why his bike broke down around here.shruging and continueing his little stroll around the hotell looking for any body that would greet him.

3Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember saw the man enter and smiled as she went to greet him.*
Hello there sir, welcome to my hotel how may i be of service?
*she cortsied and smiled fixing her outfit*

4Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

He smiled at the girl as she almost scared him feeling his body twich reaching for his gun.he stoped himself after seeing her and noded trying to catch a breath."well,for one can get a room.."he said smiling and tilting his head slightly.

5Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember grinned and pulled out a little notebook out of her apron*
Is the second floor fine? I think you will like it. Theres a shooting range out back too, since i see you certainly have a nice gun there.

*she gestured to where his gun was placed and laughed*
just as long as you keep that under control i dont mind you having it.

*She handed him a set of keys and bowed her head slightly*

6Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:51 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

He smiled and noded after she asked him weather the second floor was fine.looking over to her and the blinking looking to his gun at his side."yeah i try not and let it go off in here."he said smiling a bit brighter before grabing the set of keys from her.leaning to the side and stoping mid air with his hand under his chin."sooo what chu do around her for fun."he said smiling at her with a curious smile.

7Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:32 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*she laughed and gestured to a hallway on the right*

I usually hang out at the bar or mini club i should say. There is also a spa here along with a unique room designed to meet anyones fantasy. I like to call it the illusion room because you design the way it looks and well you can do whatever you like.
*she had a smirk on her face and shook her head before looking back at him*
oh and the shooting range out back. theres always plenty of things to do here for fun you have to find them on your own.

8Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:19 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

He smiled before returning to his upright position before pushing his hair back."think i found one...."he said smiling at her before winking and turning heading to the bar.spining the ring of keys through each of his fingers as he walked along.he took a seat at the bar putting the keys down.looking down the bar for the bartender and scratching his head.vanishing and appearing behind the bar smiling grabing two bottles spining between his hands.starting to juggle them throwing them up and grabing a line of shoot glasses spining and catching the bottles.pouring down the line of shoot glasses filling them up and noding.he blinked and looked around shruging before throwing the bottles over his shoulder.they would flip through the air and land in the rack with a gental "ding."

9Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

A blonde hair girl tapped him on the shoulder and smiled*

excuse me sir i believe your taking my job

*she smirked and gestured to his drink*

nice job though you a bartender?

*she sat on the barcounter watching him*

10Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:32 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

He smiled before gulping his drink down shakeing his head to the strong combination."not really i'am in the G's now,kind of going down the list of jobs.although i did like bounty hunter,it was fun for awhile but assassin was my favorite so far."he said smiling fliping over the bar and landing in the seat next to her."so how long you been working here,well actually how long has this place been open"he said blinking,looking around the old plave before letting his gaze fall back apoun the girl.

11Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*the girl smiled*
This place is still pretty new, I mean my aunt Ember owns this place and well the few residents that are here most dont come out until late evening or when they arent busy with other....things. I've only been here for a while, but I've been a bartender for a few years.
But you are going down the list of jobs? That sound pretty interesting.
I'm Vxyen by the way, so what shall I call you? *she asked*

12Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar had been walking for a good two hours now, just wandering. The moon was out tonight, and it made everything glow with beauty, and he loved that. The streets and sidewalks were empty too, and it was quiet out. The wind picked up, and a gust blew his long black hair wickedly. Zar was wearing long black slacks, a slong sleeve silk black shirt, and black leather shoes. He looked sharp, as if he was a millionaire who was dressed in the finest clothes from the finest countries. He looked up at the moon once more, and a simple smile ran across his lips, proudly displaying his pearly white fangs. His cold pale skin gleamed as if he were a seraph from heaven. As he came upon a bike in the street, an eyebrow raised in curiosity. He turned his head to see the building before him, and he stopped. He was rather thirsty...should he go in? He stood there for a long minute, and then finally made up his mind. Walking into the building, he held himself up with the most charming aura he could, hoping to get a nice room for the night. "Hello?" He said in a velvety, seductive voice, asking for any service. Zar tried to fix his long hair to where his horns couldn't be noticed, but to no avail. The inch long black horns were worn upon his head, despite the young vampire.

13Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember gracefully walked into the lobby and smiled at the newcomer. she noticed the horns on his head but didnt mind them one bit. she smiled at him and walked near him*

Hello, there Welcome to the Forbidden Hotel. I am Ember how may I assist you today sir?

*she cortsied slightly and kept her posture as if she was taught back at the academy she had attented long ago.*

14Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

At the sight of the girl, one of Zar's hands suddenly rose to cover one of his horns nervously. "I um...need a room. And some...blood if you have a supply..." He spoke as if he were a childish boy, consious of his looks, even when he was as handsome as a angel. His black eyes examined the girl, and a slight blur of a pink blush appeared on his cheeks, as his prying eyes scanned over her dress when she courtsied.

15Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember smiled and walked over to the desk as she grabbed two keys. she walked back over to the man and held out his room key.*

this is your room key and this other key is to the vault that has an extra supply of blood within the comfort of your own room. This is room seems to be perfect for you, hope you enjoy it.

*she watched as he had covered up his horns in a nervous gesture. she shook her head slightly and whispered in his ear before placing the keys in his hand*

you know you shouldnt be so selfconcious of yourself, for you there is nothing that you need to hide from anyone here. Feel free to just be who you are.

16Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:18 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As he heard her words, his hand silently slipped down from his horn, and to his side, while his other hand took the keys that were to thoughtfuly placed withing the confines of his palm. He smiled a smile that not alot of people saw, one that showed his gentle nature, but gleamed his hunger. "Thanks...I'm Zar by the way. May I be so kind as to ask for your name?" He said as he slightly turned.

Last edited by Zar Dubon on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

17Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

You may call me Ember. Its nice to meet you Zar, and I like your smile.

*she grinned as she began to walk back toward the front desk*

18Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:12 am

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Just as Ember started to walk towards her desk, a gust of wind ran though the hall, and the young vampire stood before her in a flash. He gently bowed to her, and took her hand with ease, careful not to crush it. He leaned over to her hand, and looked up at her through his lashes. "Thank you, dear Ember.." He said in his angelic voice, just before he pressed his cold lips to her hand, in a respectful manner. As he rose, still holding her hand, he smiled again. "It's nice to meet such a hostess as you." he said. As her hand slipped from his loose grasp, his image was soon all a blur, as he flash-stepped past her, and towards his room.

19Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:30 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

TemptressEmm wrote:*the girl smiled*
This place is still pretty new, I mean my aunt Ember owns this place and well the few residents that are here most dont come out until late evening or when they arent busy with other....things. I've only been here for a while, but I've been a bartender for a few years.

Reku smiled up at her,puting a hand under his chin as he listened."well the names reku,and yup after 5000 years you get really bored.so going down the list of new jobs i have never seen or learned before."he said,smiling at her and takeing another drink from his glass.

20Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

demon_reku wrote:
TemptressEmm wrote:*the girl smiled*

Reku smiled up at her,puting a hand under his chin as he listened."well the names reku,and yup after 5000 years you get really bored.so going down the list of new jobs i have never seen or learned before."he said,smiling at her and takeing another drink from his glass.

That is all very nice I must say though you havent aged one bit after all these years. Its nice to meet you Reku, so tell me what was it like so long ago? I've been dying to know for a long while now. Care to fill me in?
*She asked sweetly smiling as she waited for his reply*

21Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Zar Dubon wrote:Just as Ember started to walk towards her desk, a gust of wind ran though the hall, and the young vampire stood before her in a flash. He gently bowed to her, and took her hand with ease, careful not to crush it. He leaned over to her hand, and looked up at her through his lashes. "Thank you, dear Ember.." He said in his angelic voice, just before he pressed his cold lips to her hand, in a respectful manner. As he rose, still holding her hand, he smiled again. "It's nice to meet such a hostess as you." he said. As her hand slipped from his loose grasp, his image was soon all a blur, as he flash-stepped past her, and towards his room.

*Ember shook her head laughing silently to herself as she walked over to the desk.*
Note to self.....keep an eye out for this Zar guy. *she opened her rose ring and pulled out the tiny vial drinking its contents. smiling as she did so placing the vial back into her ring*

22Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As the young vampire walked to his room, it was hard not to hear her. All he did, was look back, and smirked deviously. He was just like his father...

As he came to his door, he gracefully placed the key into the keyhole, and with a quick wrist movment and apush, the door flung open, the keys already thrown onto a table near the door. He walked into his room, and remembered what Ember had told him, that the room was perfect for him. Walking towards a bookshelf, he gazed upon a cd-player. He placed a cd in the chamber, and pressed play. The soft melody of Beethoven played, and filled the room with classic melodic love. A sweet smile hit his lips as he closed his eyes, listening to the delicate movement of notes. He sighed, and then walked to the bed, where he gracefully laid upon the plush bedding. His legs hung off the side of the bed, while his arms were placed beneath his head. He stared at the ceiling, and smiled for no reason. But as he laid there, his cold, dead heart hungered for warm blood. Before he knew it, his pupils had dialated, and turned a deep shade of red. He sprung up from the bed, and searched for the vault of blood. Finding a small rack of wine bottles near the bed, he smiled devilishly. Popping open the bottle, he poured the room-tempatured blood into a wine glass. Bringing the delicate glass to his lips, his eyes closed, and the red drug was poured into his mouth. Oh the flavour, it nearly killed him. He had tried to hold back for quite a while, that once the taste hit his pallets, they danced. Before he knew it, all of the bottles were empty and strewn on the floor. He sat up against his backboard of his bed, his arms resting on his knees. The room was dark now, though the open window gave a sweet smell of outside, and drew a light. His horns gleamed in the light, and seemed a little bit bigger now. But he made no attempt to measure.

23Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember walked into her room and knew that Zar could hear her. She was a strong psychic and she knew how to use her ability to benefit her. she decided to play a little game with Zar. she turned on one of her favorite songs called Original Sin and began to sing soflty when the males voice came on the radio she stopped singing and smiled*

.....Zar *She whispered* you have enough blood?

24Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Zar had gotten up from his bed, to swiftly walk to the bookshelf to turn off the cd player. His room sang silence, sweet solotude. His eyes closed, as he stood infront of the shelf. Another melody hit his ears, and his brow furrowed in curiocity. A woman's voice rang clear in his head, aside from the music, isolating the angelic voice. Then it stopped. His eyes opened, and seemed lost without the voice. It was Ember's voice, he seemed to recall. He gave a soft smile, and listened intently. Once he heard his voice again, he listened with every cell. Before responding, he reviewed what had just happened. She knew his gift, and he knew hers as well. "Hardly, dear Ember..." He thought and spoke, to reply back to her. Running his hand through his long black hair, he smiled once again. He could hear her heart beat. Her lungs expand and fill with air. Her eyelashes batting.

25Forbidden Hotel Empty Re: Forbidden Hotel Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 am

demon_reku

demon_reku

That is all very nice I must say though you havent aged one bit after all these years. Its nice to meet you Reku, so tell me what was it like so long ago? I've been dying to know for a long while now. Care to fill me in?
*She asked sweetly smiling as she waited for his reply*

Reku smiled looking down into his empty glass,pauseing for a moment as the memories flooded back into his mind.looking to the side,sighing before looking back torward her."they were....bloody"he said smiling slightly,before grabing the bottle looking at the glass shruging.drinking straight from the bottle.diging in his pocket,grabing a wad of cash placeing it on the bar turning in the chair leaning back stareing across the empty chairs of the bar."soo whats your story.."he said smiling looking over at her,takeing another sip from his drink.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum