Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The begining of school

+4
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
Alexandra Lasair
Isabella Swan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:11 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

"I think I'm fine..." As soon as Jasper met her gaze, she dropped it. There was something going on here and it scared her more than she wanted to admit. The five of them sat in silence, each staring in a different direction, like they were avoiding each others eyes. What was still stranger was they way they all seemed to know she was looking towards them within seconds. " Alex, what class do you have next?"

27The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

<<OOC: oh you stinky Bella, heh Smile>

*Jaspes smiled at Alice as she looked at him* I think I am going to go...I need some fresh air *he said after the pause*

28The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Alex nods to Bella's first question. She then ate some food. "Its calculus," said Alex with a smile. "What about you?," she asked taking a bite before looking towards Bella.

29The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Alice nodded her head and looked down at her trey. She picked up her fork and began moving some peas around boredly. Her eyes shifted every now and then to Edward who seemed to be having a hard time making up his mind on what to do because his future kept blurring

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

30The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

" I have Biology then gym." As she spoke the blond guy from the mystery table stood up and left. " Have you lived here your whole life?" Bella was hoping to find out as much as she could about this town, and those who called it home.

<OOC: Hurry for the stinky ness!!! lol>

31The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Shakes her head. "Moved here when I was eight. I grew up in Ireland. Is everything alright?," she asked.

32The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

reaching her limit to the smell of dear bella, alice stood up with her trey, still full, dumped it in the garbage, and walked out of the cafe to join jasper wherever he had gone to.

33The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

Jasper was standing outside. He leaned on the stone wall looking up. His hands were crossed at his chest, one leg over the other. As Alice approached him he turned his head slightly her direction, "This new girl is somewhat special" he said with a little curiosity in his voice. "She has an effect on Edward... Is there anything we should be worried about?" the laziness in his voice was obvious. Although he clearly was interested in answers, something inside of him told him that he did not need or really want to know. Bella was a mortal, a human, food for him. She was such insignificance... His only concern was Edward. But why her? There was nothing special about the girl. She was pale as death, her hair was untidy, her clothing was mismatched. She could hardly be called good looking, not even average. What could possibly Edward find interesting of this piece of meat?

34The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"IM unsure right now. Edward is very undecide about what to do with this girl...but i highly doubt it will be a big pain. Edward is about keeping us safe..he wouldnt risk it for this girl..no matter how she smells.."
<though that will be a big factor in this...problem..>
"How are you holding up? I know it cant be that easy for you."
she leaned against the wall next to him.

35The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

"The pull is strong but I can manage it...Nothing to be worried about as I know where my loyalties lay." *he smiled weakly at her* "My dear friend..."*he said with a sigh*" Edward worries me. He seems to be in distress... He is the only one of us who doesn't have a mate... He is tired, he is lonely... I can see it in his eyes...

36The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"I know...we all see it...and though I know he would never leave us, he is considering that old offer from to vulturi(did i spell right?)"
she let out a pointless sigh
"I just wish he'd make up his mind..everything is blury around him now"

37The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

His eyes fired up but then they went back to his old nothingness, " I just hope he would make the right decision. Al, what exactly does he want of the human girl?"

<<OOC: what offer? Smile>>

38The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:07 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"What do you mean?" she gave him a strange look as some students walked by
"Jasper, you really need to work on keeping your voice low around them"
she said so low only vampire ears would be able to hear it.
(well before he me bella, edward was offered a poition among the vulturi gaurd...)

39The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

Lyra Constantine wrote:"What do you mean?" she gave him a strange look as some students walked by
"Jasper, you really need to work on keeping your voice low around them"
she said so low only vampire ears would be able to hear it.
(well before he me bella, edward was offered a poition among the vulturi gaurd...)

<<OOC: Don't forget I have only read the first book, what potion?>

*He smiled at her showing of his teeth* Dare he tell on me and he would never be seen again...*he licked his lips*

40The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

oops...position not potion...sorry...and you should really read the next books then..))

Alice hit his arm and narrowed he eyes with disaproval

41The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:20 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

Sorry, sorry *he smiled at her bringing his lips to her cheek* Only you, my love really know my nature... You know that I love our family to death but sometimes the pull is just so strong...

42The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

"Yes, I do know...I think we shall go hunting tomorrow..itll make things easier.."

43The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

He grabbed her hand suddenly bringing her into a dark corner, "Al, I can't anymore... I need real blood... How long can we hold?" he looked in her eyes, "please, tell me Al, what you see for me in the future... I am afraid...I really am"

44The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

She let out a sigh
"You know its not that easy..and youll get used to it...we can survive. Look how long Carsle(AHH! I cant spell his name!!!) has gone..trust me"

45The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:26 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

He put his head on her shoulder whispering, "I know I have told you this many times but...I love you, more then anything" he put his arms around her.

46The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

lol..i just realisied that almost every time i rp with you, tanuya, our characters end up together...lol))

"I love you too, Jas."
she smiled and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes to enjoy the calm he gave off just for a few.
"You know..we could leave now..hunt on our own for a bit..we could leave a note for esme and Carlisle .."
she suggested

47The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

<Did you just call me Tanuya?!?! LOL And yeah, I know... Even when you RPed Voldie and I did Narcissa, that was cute Smile>>

That's a wonderful idea. *he took her hand* But what about Rosie and Emmett?

48The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

lol sorry...Tanya* *)
Alice took on one of those blank looks for a second then turned to Jasper
"Looks like they had the same idea...they are goiong hunting seperate from us tomorrow...We are in te clear..and Edward can hunt with Esme and Carlisle"

49The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

Are you alright leaving him with this girl? *he tilted an eyebrow*

50The begining of school - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

"He is the least I worry about..He has enough self control Rose and I together...which is saying alot.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum