Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The begining of school

+4
Jasper Hale
Edward Cullen
Alexandra Lasair
Isabella Swan
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The begining of school Empty The begining of school Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

The next morning dawn with a cold steel gray sky. Bella turned over in her bed to face the window. She had slept badly that night for she had cried until the early hours. Torn between doing was she felt was right and hoping that one day she might find something to be happy about here. Sure she had Charlie but when it came down to it, they weren't exactally close. The sadness that had settle into her chest was unlikely to lift with the weather.

After dressing carefully because she didn't want to stick out here, she head down for breakfast. Charlie was already finished eating and was heading for the door. He wished her a quick good luck and was gone. The drive to the school was short, but being in such a small town ment things were easy to find and there weren't many options for anything. Bella was a little too early for her liking, so she hung back in the cab of her truck. The was a light rain falling now and all she could hope was that it didn't get much worse. Finally the other students started to arrive, feel it was safe, Bella emerged from her truck. "Now all you have to do is find the office and not make a total fool of your self." And with that comforting thought she made for the building in front of her,

2The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:42 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Alexandra woke up, and got ready. <Today is the first day of school. It hopefully will be fun>, she thought to herself. She ate breakfast, and prepared a lunch to bring with her. Lastly, she needed to get her book bag together and organized. Looking outside, Alex saw the light rain. She didn't mind it, since as a child, she would run through the rain for fun.

*Getting into her car, she drove the short drive to the school. Seeing others trickle in, Alex parked her car, and began to walk in. She had a feeling where she would be heading into, so made her way to the destination, the classroom of her first class.

<<ooc: not sure where Isabella is heading to, though hopefully this is a good initial post for Alex>>

3The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

<We'll say they cross paths? I think it will work out well.>

Bella kept her head down and her hood up, she noticed that most of the other students we doing the same thing. She had just crossed the grass when she collided with someone else.
"I'm so sorry." She blundered as she tried to get to her feet.

4The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:45 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

<<ooc: sounds good Smile>>

*Alex walked right into someone. While getting back up to her feet, she said, "I'm so sorry too." Once they both were standing, Alex said, "my name is Alex," as she extended her hand with a smile.

5The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

She was blushing furoiusly, "Bella Swan." She shook the girls hand, noticing that many of the other students were watching them now. Great I just have to make a fool of myself now! She took a deep steading breath, "could you point me towards the office?"

<ooc: You remember that she starts during the middle of school, so it would be the end of christmas break?>

6The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:08 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

<<ooc: I remember you mentioning going to an office...is she a teacher's assistant?...after holiday-break sounds good>>

"My first class is <blank>. I believe that the Professor that helped me with my schedule is this direction," said Alex with a smile, heading into the building, as the other students find little interest in watching them. She knew that Bella was a transfer student, and walked with her to the Office.

7The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 am

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Edward had driven the the rest of the family to school,a s he usually did. On the way to school he was talking to Alice who was telling him what they'd be studying today. He rolled his eyes and smiled as they all got out the car. "See you at lunch," he said to the others, with a wave. Rose waved, Em grinned, Jazz nodded and Alice gave him a knowing look. He turned and walked off to his first lesson.

8The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:24 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

Alexandra Lasair wrote:<<ooc: I remember you mentioning going to an office...is she a teacher's assistant?...after holiday-break sounds good>>

"My first class is <blank>. I believe that the Professor that helped me with my schedule is this direction," said Alex with a smile, heading into the building, as the other students find little interest in watching them. She knew that Bella was a transfer student, and walked with her to the Office.

Bella blushed even hard as she looked around, too many people were staring now. Well at least I know how to make an entrance she thought dully. Once they were at the office Bella turned to Alex, " thanks for the help, I guess I'll see you around then." She gave a little wave before entering the office.

9The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Walks with Bella until she got to the office. "I'll be around, so hopefully, we won't 'run-into' each other again," she said with a smile. "Welcome to the school."

*Alex waves and heads to her first class, which is down the hall, around the corner, and down the next hallway.

10The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Edward walked into his class and took his usual seat. The place beside him was empty as usual. He fixed his eyes onto his desk and leaned back in his chair.

Would she say yes? Maybe. Yes, she will. Damn, no she won't.

Edward's lips twitched but he held back a smile at the thoughts of the brown-haired boy sitting in front of him.

11The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Alex hurried to the classroom, and made it there with a few minutes to spare. She entered to room, and found a seat behind Edward.

12The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

Bella entered the small, over crouded office and was greeted by a plump woman behind the first of three desks. "You must be Isabella Swan, the Cheif has told us all about you." "It's Bella actually." She replied as politely as she could. So Charlie's big mouth is the reason everyone keeps staring... great just great! Mrs. Burke handed over her list of classes and books, the map of the school and a slip for the teachers to sign. "Now after school, bring that slip back here for me please. Hope you like it here Ms. Swan."

Hurrying to English wasn't too bad, most other students were already in their classes so there were few stares now. Everyone in English was seated and waiting, it seemed the teacher was running behind. Bella found a seat in the back of the class, next to the most beautiful guys she had ever seen. She slipped into her seat as the teacher entered.

Speaking: Red
Thoughts: Dark Red
Outsiders Speaking:Orange

13The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:50 pm

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Edward frowned lightly in thought as he noticed that a lot of the boys in the room were thinking very similar thoughts and they all seemed to be about the same girl. He restrained himself from rolling his eyes at the thoughts of the boys. Although he would never admit it, he couldn't help but be a little curious about this girl.

He leaned forward letting his chair drop onto all four legs. He didn't realise he had been leaning back on two legs in the first place. As he flicked his exercise book open, the most fabulous scent he had ever smelt, wafted into the room. He froze, tensing all his muscles.

Edward, control yourself. Don't.

The girl sat beside him and the smell of her blood was simply intoxicating. It was all he could do to stop himself from sinking his teeth into her.

After all Carlisle has done for you, don't go and blow it now.

He gritted his teeth and gripped the edge of the table as tightly as he could without snapping it in half. His eyes had darkened with desire. He fixed his eyes determinedly on the teacher, trying desperately to ignore the scent that was inches away from destroying his self-control.

It would be so easy. After the lesson I could convince her to ditch her lessons and come with me for a walk. I could take her into the forest ... Stop Edward. No. How can you be so selfish? What about the others? We have a life here. Don't do it.

Edward held his breath and leaned as far away from her as he could, shifting his chair to the edge of the table. He attempted to concentrate on the teacher and loosened his hold on the table.

Green = thoughts

14The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*Alex could tell something was itching inside Edward. She could sense his muscle tension in his back. <What is he thinking?>, she thought to herself with an inside chuckle.

15The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

With a side ways glance Bella noticed that the guy next to her had gone ridgid. I wonder what his problem is? Flipping her hair over her shoulder to block him from veiw, she listen to the teacher. The class dragged on, with an occasional glance at her table mate, she noticed he never moved! How odd he was. Oddly perfect. His dark eyes so focused, his pale skin almost glowing in the light of the room, his sweet smell that was too intoxicating to be allowed in close correders. When the bell rang, Bella almost fell of her chair, she had gotten so lost in thoughts of the mystery guy that she forgot she was in school. Gathering her books, she turned to see the only "familure" face in the crowd. Alex, the sweet girl she had plowed over this morning was sitting behind her. "Hey Alex, right?"

Thoughts- Dark Red
Verblizations- Red

16The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

*The bell rang, and Alex put her things away. Standing up, she listened to Bella and smiled. "Yeah. I'm glad you made it to class," she said as they began to head up the aisle of tables and chairs. Alex whispered, "that boy was acting quite strange...he seemed quite tense."

17The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

"Yeah he was..." She was watching him run from the room. "You don't know who he is by chance?" Bella hoped Alex could tell her something about him, anything!

Verblization- Red

18The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

"I believe his name is Edward, though that's about all that I know," said Alex as they neared the door and was ready to head out into the hallway to go to their next class. She didn't want to mention the 'strange' feeling she got from Edward, that she could sense by means that she didn't want to mention to Bella.

19The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

It was an odd morning. History went smooth, as always. Without a problem he scored As on every test, surprising his teacher with detailed answers. Well, most of the things they learned, he saw firsthand. A strange feeling of something being terribly wrong never escaped the back of his mind. As the bell rang he picked up all his books, placing them in his beg. A girl behind him was smiling, he smiled back although he didn't say anything. Humans he thought to himself, Such interesting creatures..... So many faces he saw through out his life. He watched kids become adults, then have their own kids and then grow and die. Now, he was in school with great grand children of his old classmates. How odd he thought smiling a sad smile. He exited his class and started walking to biology. He was supposed to meet up with Edward and walk with him to their next class. As he walked closer to the class a strange smell filled up his nostrils. As he walked closer, the smell became stronger and stronger. Not good, not good at all...Have to find Edward

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

20The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:15 am

Isabella Swan

Isabella Swan
The Cullens
The Cullens

"Edward huh?" She started heading towards her next class, thinking of nothing but Edward. There was something very odd about him, something she had to figure out.

Classes slipped by, soon Bella was heading to lunch. Alex was in most of her classes so far, which meant she had someone to keep her mind of Edward. When they entered the caffiteria, her eyes found the one she could not get out of her head. He was seated in the far corner with four other strange beauties. Each of them had a plate of food in front of them but none were eating. What's up with them?

21The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 am

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

And there was the smell again. Jasper lifted his eyes, searching. His eyes mat the eyes of a new girl that has just transferred from, he couldn't remember... Was it California or Florida...? Teachers in his previous classes never failed to mention her arrival. He wasn't paying much attention to her, she was only human after all. Not until he noticed Edward's tension... She was the reason, her smell, her blood. Jasper tried to restrain himself. Although a pull was less then what it was on Edward, he could feel it to. He lowered his eyes.

22The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:08 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

AWWW monkeyballs lol!

Last edited by demon_reku on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

23The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:52 am

Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale
The Cullens
The Cullens

<OOC: Twilight is far from HP books Smile I only read the first one so I will try to give you heads up. Forks is a little town in Washington State, it is always rainy and gloomy there. Firks high school is a normal school with normal kids, no magical powers. As it is a small town, everyone knows everyone. There is a family of vampires that lives in the town, they are allowed to live among people as they do not feed on them. Jasper, Edward, Alice and the rest are of the vampire family. Bella is a human. There are werewolves in the story as well but as of now it is not important.>

24The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:19 am

Alexandra Lasair

Alexandra Lasair

Isabella Swan wrote:"Edward huh?" She started heading towards her next class, thinking of nothing but Edward. There was something very odd about him, something she had to figure out.

Classes slipped by, soon Bella was heading to lunch. Alex was in most of her classes so far, which meant she had someone to keep her mind of Edward. When they entered the caffiteria, her eyes found the one she could not get out of her head. He was seated in the far corner with four other strange beauties. Each of them had a plate of food in front of them but none were eating. What's up with them?

*Alex began to take a bite of food. She looked over, and asked, "are you alright, Bella?"

25The begining of school Empty Re: The begining of school Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen
The Cullens
The Cullens

Alice sat down with a tray of food. She sat between Jasper and Edward. Her eyes traveled to Jaspers, hbut her thoughts were meant for edward
You didnt by any chance catch that smell, did you?
she thought then made a point of looking directly at Bella

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum