Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplaying the same sex?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roleplaying the same sex? Empty Roleplaying the same sex? Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Nalani Keilana

Nalani Keilana

I thought it would be fun to discuss this.
Roleplay.. should a boy stick to only playing boy chars? Should a girl not be able to play a boy char?

Quite frankly, I'm pretty good at Rpin boys and tend to like it. I'm sure no one would have noticed that in fact I am a girl behind the chars... my other two chars? Ruu and Alan.

How do you guys feel about such things? Lolly. XDD

because sometimes I'll even hit on girls.. if my RP char.. boy likes them. Even done yaoi. XD

2Roleplaying the same sex? Empty Re: Roleplaying the same sex? Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

I think that Roleplaying is simply what it states, you roleplay as a character and I find that if you want a character of the opposite or same sex it is your choice. But that is just my opinion, I have roleplayed a few guy characters into different places even though I prefer to stay with my intial personality Ember.

3Roleplaying the same sex? Empty Re: Roleplaying the same sex? Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

OMG really? thats u behind them?! wow..wouldnt have guessed.

yeah...you dont have to stick to your gender...i play guys too...itss fun...to try and think like a guy...lol/...Rafe dawson if youve ever seen him around..myspace or facebook included...is me. =)

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum