Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adair Castle

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adair Castle Empty Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Adair Castle My_Princess___Castle_by_crafaldar

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

2Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:39 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

After a long travel,reku stummbled apoun a castel.he was wearing his fathers old clothes after finding them in the shop.his long white hair with blue high lights flowed in the cool brezze.his deep blue eyes stared forward as he walked to the castel gates.smileing as his silver fangs could be seen.he wore a long red leather coat with nothing under it but his bare chest.a long demonic looking sword layed against his back as two desert eagles layed against his side.he wore black jeans with heavy boots with no laces,it was a wonder how they stayed on.once at the gate looking noticeing how large it really was.reku would smirk and jump up reaching half way before a odd ring would from under his feet.the ring would be a glowing red with a ancient symbol in it.reku would hit it and jump up higher clearing the gate before slaming into the ground on the other side.getting up slowly and walking to the large elabortely designed doors opening them.looking around the large atrium before walking in admireing the decor.he would stop in the middle of the large room just spinning around looking at everything.

3Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Elli stepped backwards from a doorway into the large room. She held a sword and her face was covered with a protective screened mask. She wore knee high boots with chains ad buckles running over them, black and white striped that reached past her knees, a red and black plad mini skirt with a black belt that had spikes poking out everywhere, and a white tang top. On her wrist was a band similar to her belt...black with spikes. It was quite strange to see her hold a sword. A hand with a sword appeared from the doorway, bringing the sord don in a sweeping mostion towards elliryanna' head. She blocked it, taking another step back. Another person came into vew, stpping forward from the doorway, dressed in loose white pants and a black shirt. The other person had a mask on simillar to Elli's.

They sparred their way across the large room until Elli sucssfully knocked the other persons sword from his hand and held her point to his neck.
"Kill.."
she muttered.

The man clapped his hands and elli lowered her sword.
"Very good..You learn quickly"

"Yeah yeah.."
Elli said as she removed the mask. Her long white hair fell down like a curtain.
"Lesson over now?" she asked, turning to her trainer.

The other person pulled off his mask, exposing his shrt black hair and blazing blue eyes.
"Yeah..Same time tomorrow"

He gave a bow and turned, heding back towards the doorway. Elli turned towards Reku and raised her eyebrow
Who are you?"

4Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Ember had traveled a long ways and came upon a rather large castle. She grinned as she neared the castle. Wondering what was on the inside and who had created such a beautiful work of architecture. she was glad to have escaped her master and was ready to start anew, that is with someone new. Her red dress was torn at the ends but still looked presentable. taking her hair out of her ponytail she walked closer to the entrance.

5Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:16 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would stop and look over at the girl smiling."ohh hello well reku's the name and demon slaying is my game.."reku said smiling brightly before laughing slightly.walking over the her before stoping a few feet in front of her."well this a really nice place you got here."reku said looking up at the ceiling then back down to her."also i kind of need a place to stay.its been a long trip so if i could stay here that be awsome."reku said smiling at her.

((ooc:ohhh didn't see that XDD))

Last edited by demon_reku on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"Nice to meet you, Reku..names Elliryanna..or just Elli. Where'd you come from?"
She motioned for him to follow her as she alked up a spiral staircase in the middle of the large room.

7Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:36 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

"well i came from some villege far from here forgot the name..so nice to meet you to elli."rek said smilng and following her up the stairs.

8Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"Village meat huh.."
She reached the top of the steps and turned left into a long hall that had open windows. Birds fulttered out as they walked through to a door
"An extra room..for you to stay."
Elli said befre opening the oor to a large room.

9Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:27 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku would smile walking into the rather large room.smiling at the bed haven't slept on something soft in a long time.he walked in a daze as headed for the bed."my god its so big..."reku said as a tear came to his eye siting on it.he would smile at her before falling back.as soon as his body touched the soft surface he was out cold.he stared to snore deeply and make a funny sound when he breathed out.

10Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Ember walked through the gate being stopped by a guard'

Guard: who are you?

Ember only smiled and grabbed his hand placing it on her chest
I am Ember it seems i would like to gain access her do you mind if i just pass through?
she grinned. the guard looked down then back up before standing aside, letting her pass through. she walked inside and looked around.

11Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 am

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Elli gave a small laugh and closed the door to where h slept. She went back down the open hall ad slid don the railing of the spiral staircase (lol). She heard the doors open....again..and let out a sigh
"What is is bother Elli day?" she muttered before turning towards the door where Ember stood.
"Hello...who are you?"

12Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

A black void would appear next to elli as it was being held open by large amount of electricity.the energy surronded the circle of blackness as a arm shoot from it.a man would soon fall out of the blackness as it closed behind him instantly.as the man lifted his head slowly his long yellow hair flowing down his back.spark would fall from it as he slowly stood up.his eyes stareing forward with the never ending flow of electricity that flowed through them.his silver fangs could be seen slightly behind his lips as he smiled softly.his skin was an odd golden color and angelic face gave him a god like appearance.each muscle seemed perfect almost carved in the way they filled out his yellow vest.there was a design of a lightening bolt on his back.heavy chains were wraped around his torso holding a long yellow katanna to his back named hidori.a odd tattoo covered his arms glowing slightly.he had on yellow finger cut off gloves with metal tiped knuckles.two odd rather large kunai layed against his side.they layed against his heavy jeans with the same lightening design stiched into the fabric.he had on heavy metal line boots.the man would bow his head slightly to the girls next to him speaking in a victorian acsent."pleasure,to meet you it would seem that i have teleported to the wrong place.yet iam happy that i came into the pressence of such beauty."raiden said before bowing to bow of the woman standing before him.

13Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Elli Christine Dawson wrote:Elli gave a small laugh and closed the door to where h slept. She went back down the open hall ad slid don the railing of the spiral staircase (lol). She heard the doors open....again..and let out a sigh
"What is is bother Elli day?" she muttered before turning towards the door where Ember stood.
"Hello...who are you?"

*Ember smiled and bowed slightly to the other girl*
the name is Ember pleasure to meet you
it seems i stumbled upon this place mind telling me where i am?

14Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:41 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would get up from his bow smiling at the two woman.he over heared the ones name before looking to the other."yes would you mind telling me where iam to miss"raiden said with a warm smile.

15Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"You two are in the Carpathian mountains...or Romania. My names Elliryanna..."
She smiled back and turned around. She started walking to two large double doors.

16Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember smiled*
why yes but what is this place??
I am from Translyvania my dear, and I have stumbled upon this place.
I am simply wondering what is the castle?

17Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:21 pm

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

"Home of the royal blood of course! Though that line has dwindled to only me..you can stay here if you want.."
she smiled kindly..though it seemed wrong for her

18Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

Raiden would smile and bow slightly after hearing she was of royal blood."ohhh my lady.."raiden said before raiseing slowly smiling at elli.the sound of a thunderous crack out side was heared.the crack shook the ground where they stood, before two more large cracks, as if the castel was being hit sounded through out the wall.the faint chant of men could be heared far off in the distance makeing raiden turn torward the doors.he let out a sigh,for he knew they must have followed him and he wished no one to get hurt.

19Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Ember looked around and heard the sound of men chanting in the distance*

sounds like you are going to have more company than you expected your highness

*she smirked*

Raiden you seem to be uneasy were you aware of this intrusion?

20Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:26 pm

raiden hamimaru

raiden hamimaru

raiden looked back to emm smiling,before shakeing his head."no it had not come across me that i was being followed.it would seem i will have to relieve this place of them."he said smiling before walking torward the doors,still hearing the load crashes of the boulders hitting the castel.pulling out a long blue katanna and vanishing appearing high atop the castel holding his sword before him.jumping and sliceing a boulder in half kicking off another and chargeing torward the vast army.

21Adair Castle Empty Re: Adair Castle Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember sighed and ran outside to aid in battle. She was longing to fight and this seemed like a perfect opportunity. She ran at a few of the men and pulled out the chain she kept as a belt and whipped it around to decapitate some of the men. She wrapped it around a mans throat and smiled before ripping out his heart. she grinned as he fell to the ground, and ran up beside Raiden*

hm you need help or do you got this? *she smiled*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum