Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Umm..emm you make first post))

https://scarletice.rpg-board.net

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] Fantasy-3

*Ember sat on her bed and stared out the window looking down at the clouds. The world was unique and her own along with Elle. She stood up and walked over to the window and clicked the button to change the setting to the world outside instead of as if she were in the clouds.

We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] Fantasy-AncientEchoes

She smiled and stared at the ruins of the past. This is where she lived in the place where the ruin lands were seen as the landmarks of the world. She got ready and decided to go find Elle in the giant castle in which they ruled over the land.*

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Welcome to the world of Wonderland. Here is the details....

The palace...
Home to Elle and Ember
We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] FloatingGoddessIsland

The Palace City is built on water that you are able to walk on as if there was an invisible ground above the water.
We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] Fantasy-03

The beach beware of those mermaids, pirates, or sirens.
We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] Fantasy

The Secret Island Home to many mysterious creatures.
We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] Background-purplemagicalland

This is basically the world as it is so far. Its a work in progress. Just jump in a place and explore and we shall be there to make sure you have a fun time in a world that doesnt have to make sense.

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Elli was sitting on the couch in her library, reading a thick book. Other books of all sizes littered the floor and were piled high EVERYWHERE. She had been there all day, finding nothing else to do.

[Ellis' library]
We wander around looking for answers that will never come [A Ember Elle Production!] ThHPIM0613
[except with books everywhere]

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember found herself in the huge littered library and sat in the seat next to her friend.*

Hello Elle. I see you have been...reading today. Another research at hand? Or simply a way to pass the time?

*She smiled and picked up an old favorite book of hers and sat back skimming through the pages knowing the book by heart.*

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

Elli looked up at Emm
"Boredom took hold of me..I think i got through half the bottom floor.."
she looked around at the books she had left out..realising just how much she had read
"Wow...gonna take me a bit to put them back.."
Elli was slightly ocd when it came to putting her books away. They could NOT be in alphabetical order..nor in the same size range.
(haha i love being opposite!)

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember placed the book on the shelf upside down and smiled*

Well of course its never fun to put away what you took out. Whats the point youre going to take it out again arent you?

*She laughed and placed another random book on her head balancing it. *

Elli Christine Dawson

Elli Christine Dawson
Admin
Admin

She laughed and grabbed the book from Emms head
"Well, duh.."
She put the book on a slant on the shelf

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

HEY! I was practicing for my talent. Balance is my talent. *she laughed and when she went to stand she fell back into the chair.*
Well that sucks. I cant stand Elli do you mind helping a poor clumbsy person up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum