Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream Another Sunset, The Darkness Will Devour

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Well I believe you have yet to discover your true meaning of living. Maybe one day your studies will lead you to your destiny. If I am welcome I would like to stay with you, I just dont want to be alone at the moment. There too much going on in my head that if I were to leave now I would surely die or be killed.

*She looked at him with a warm look in her eyes, she smiled sweetly awaiting for an answer. She knew she could at least tell him about the one he reminded her of yet she knew she had to wait a bit longer.*

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

"I hope one day, something will make sence in this life." He smiled. "And I don't think the mangled body of a young woman such as you, would settle too well with me." He smirked, and then held out his hand to her. "I would offer a piggy-back-ride, but I'm afraid It's much to dangerous. Creatures out here, tend to steal things from your 'pockets'. Instead, I think It's best if we walk." Dubon Manor wasn't too far away afterall. He turned, and headed in a northwest direction. The terace of his master hall, could be seen from where they were walking.

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*She smiled and followed closely by his side. she watched the ground as she walked silently her footsteps left no sound to drown out the sound of what was hidden in the forest. She couldnt wait to see what this mansion looked like. she could care less if it was small as long as she wasnt out in this strange place alone she knew she would survive.*

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

Dream Another Sunset, The Darkness Will Devour - Page 2 Dark_Castle

As they walked, they soon came into veiw of Dubon Manor. He smiled, ovbiously proud to have kept such an heirloom. They came to the large doors, and he pushed them open. Inside, was a huge space. The far walls had spiral stiarcases leading to the upstairs, a huge firplace big enough to roast an elephant, and persian rugs covering the pearl tile. It was beatiful, a palace for a prince. He walked inside, and allowed her to follow. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom. I'll be in my study if you need me. Diner wil be served at 1 a.m."

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Her jaw dropped and she managed to regain her posture even as her eyes lit up like a little girl in a candy store.*

You live here? This is absolutely beautiful! Wow I am truly impressed, and thank you again for letting me stay late notice.

*She smiled sweetly and glanced around the room trying to see what was around.*

.....By the way...Where would the guest bedroom be? *she grinned laughing a bit.*

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

He chuckled as she spoke. "I'll show you." He took her hand gracefully, and walked towards a huge staircase leading to the upstairs. Taking his time, he walked with her up the stairs and to the level. Walking down a long hallway filled with rooms on either side of the walls, he stopped at a door near his own. He opened the door, and exposed a victorian styled room. Everything was made of silk, cherrywood, jewels and the finest fabrics. It was very open, and on the farthest wall, was two doors that opened to a balcony. The curtains graced the glass doors wonderfully in their red splendor. He bed had alarge canony above it, resembling a royal sort of bed. Laced with red silk sheets and an italian blanket. A vanity was on the other side of the room, a large mirror was supposed to be a joke. Her bathroom was of the finest pearl tile, porcilan tub fit for at least five people. Everything in teh room was designed to satisfy. "Here you go, please enjoy the room." He said with a sly smirk.

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember walked closely behind Zar and glanced around the hallways. When they finally reached the room she looked inside and smiled. This was a real bedroom not like the one back at the dorms of her school in which she had lived. It was the school of etiquette and how to become a proper lady able to satisfy a suiting husband. The school was made up of vampires and Ember wasnt exactly the popular girl of the school. She gave Zar a quick hug before she went to go sit on the bed.*

This is wonderful! I still cant believe you live here! *She grinned like a child who had been given a great present* Thank you so much, I am glad you are letting me stay here, I promise not to be a nuisance.

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

A soft blush appeared on his cheeks as she hugged him, but he shyly looked away before she could possibly see it. "I'm glad you like it. Oh, and I would like you to join me in the library after dinner, I'd like to talk to you." He sounded like a young man who had a crush on the prettiest girl in school. Adverting the subjects, nervousness, and the ovccasionaly stare of admiration. "If you want to change, the closet is filled with clothes. This was my mother's room..." He said as he walked off. His face was expressionless, yet his eyes showed some tint of sadness. Countless times, he had sat in the middle of her room, wishing he could have met her. Countless times, he had wished he had'nt been born, so she couldn't of died. So his sister wouldn't of lost her life also.

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember's smile faded once she knew he had become sadden, by the thought of his mother. She too did not know the feeling of having a mother. Her mother was Lilith and her father was the man who took it upon himself to take care of her, that was until his death. She had lost both parents at a young age and went to foster homes until her foster family was murdered before her. When she had become a vampire her life stood still, enabling her to live on her own. Sure it was hard to explain what happened to her and she knew that she couldnt wear the clothes that belonged to his mother instead she used her unique ability of being able to change her clothing appearance to blend in at any time. She wore a nice white sun dress and smiled as she looked into the mirror. Sighing once before she went outside to take a look out the balcony.*

Zar Dubon

Zar Dubon

As Zar walked through the hallways and down the stairs, his face was still expressionless. He thought about what his father had said to him before he left. He spoke of why he had to leave, because he couldn't stop mourning the loss of his wife, and he needed to follow after her. He left Zar, and he never came back. But he then thought about how much his father had loved her. He would follow after her when she died, and love her even in the afterlife. Zar sighed, and then closed his eyes, standing on the foot of the staircase. He thought of Ember. He blushed bright red just thinking of her face, and he opened his eyes. Walking faster than normal, he came to a door on the right of the staircase. Within that door, was the library. His library was his pride and joy, every book he had come across in his entire lifetime, he had collected and stored in his bookcases. The room's ceiling and walls were about four stories high, and circular. The room was a circle, and lined with thousands of books. The desk was in the center of the room, a single chair sitting behind it. upon the desk was a few books, maybe twenty at the most. Some were stacked, and some were opened on the desk. He sat behind the desk in the chair, and folded his arms and burried his face in them, embarrassed.

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember stood outside on the balcony and asked herself why she was there in the first place. Was it an escape? Was it too figure out why she was such an outcast? Or was it a way to just find herself within the ruins of her past? She sighed and in a flash she grew Blood Red Wings and once she decided to change out of her outfit again she wore a black pants and red and black velvet corset. She flew into the air and sat ontop the roof of the mansion trying to collect herself before she had a vision. It was a strong one and she wasnt scared by it she was simply shocked. She blushed and stared down at the ground before shaking her head trying to get her thoughts back.*

Why am I still alive? *she whispered into the wind thinking about all of the near death accidents that had happened.*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum