Scarlet Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

spa a'lure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spa a'lure Empty spa a'lure Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:46 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Spa a'lure is one of the most beautiful in the world.it resides high ontop of a hill over looking the ocean.inside the atruim it is elaborately decorated.there are large statues and paintings all over the place.the rooms are even over done one would say since each room has its own theme,from tropic to a high tech theme.there is always something to do in the built in mall and late night clubs.the hot spings located out side the building,are for female and male.there are sections for only females or just males and come complete with full service.spa a'lure,come and excite your senses.

spa a'lure HotspringGirls

spa a'lure Hotspring

spa a'lure 4k

((suppose to be the mall XDD))

Reku was sitting in the unisex hot spring sighing in relief to the hot water.he had a bottle of vodka in his hand,other then that he was completely naked.he would often take a sip of the vodka in the empty hotspring.he would lean his head back looking up at the clear night and stars flickering.he looked down to the empty springs and sighed heavy wishing some one come.mostly he wished some hot girls would come.his thoughts made his smile turn into a smirk as he laughed to himself and siped some more of his hard liqour.

2spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Ember walked into the girls side of the hot spring and smiled holding her towel around her body. she tied her curly auburn red hair back into a messy ponytail and dipped her foot in the water before looking around. when she knew no one was there she took off her towel and slipped into the hot water sighing feeling the warmth of the water surround her.

3spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku smiled and looked up at the stars in a daze.he got a idea that made him get out of the hot tube.he smiled and started runing and stoping slideing across the wet floor.laughing and spining before reaching the wall not knowing how to stop.slaming into the wall and slowly falling back into the hot tube.poping up rubing his face at the sudden explotion of pain makeing him sigh heavy.

4spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember heard a loud noise and looked around sinking into the water more to make sure no one saw her. she got up and quickly wrapped her towel around her and walked over to the wall where she heard the noise. she closed her eyes using her psychic ability to see past the wall. she saw the man and quickly opened her eyes and sat back in the spa blushing*

5spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku looked back at the wall and got up walking to it.sratching his head and touching the wall and suddenly it broke falling apart.he blinked before seeing a girl in the hot tube.he just stood there stuned."uhhh am i still naked?"he said blushing a bright red and covered himself with his hands."ahhh sorry!!"he yelled before closeing his eyes and walking away and sliping falling into the hot tube.

6spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*Ember closed her eyes and giggled a bit to herself before getting up walking with her towl tightly wrapped around her toward where the man was. she stepped into a seperate tub than him but she could still see him*

You're a bit embarrassed arent you? Well there is nothing to worry about. I didnt see anything *she smirked deviously*

The names Ember how about you?

7spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:47 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

He slowly let him sink to the bottom before the heat made him pop up.breathing hard and looking over at her smiling rubing the back of his head."yeah kind of...oh and the names reku.would shake your hand but...yeah."he said laughing a bit and sinking back down in the water.siting and leaning back against the wall of the hot tub looking up at the stars."nice night huh?"he asked looking over to her with his smile still painted apoun his face.

8spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*she nodded and stared up at the sky*

its nice to meet you reku and it is a beautiful night glad im not spending it entirely alone
like normal.

*she didnt look at him instead she let her smile drop alittle before shaking her head*

but that isnt important right now im just here to kick back and chill.

9spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:00 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku smiled over at her and looked back up to the sky."well its nice to meet you too emm,and iam glad iam not spending it alone either."he said as he got into a comfortable position.he laughed at her comment a bit."yeah i hear you on that one."he said smiling and looking up putting his hands behind his head.

10spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

So tell me what are you doing out here all alone?
*she grinned staring at the sky*

11spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:34 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

He smiled before it started to fade slightly from his face."well iam always alone,i've always been...it doesn't bother me much though."he said before his bright smile found its way back.looking over at her raiseing a eye brow then looking back to the stars leaning back more.

12spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

Hm you sound like me in a way, well in the sense that you say that you've always been alone. I may have been with people but I've always been alone.
*She moved closer to where Reku was and smiled*
you know maybe you dont have to all alone tonight

13spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm

demon_reku

demon_reku

Reku kept listening to her looking up at the stars smiling,only to look over at her.his eye brow rose once she got a little closer to him,as he started blushing blinking more."yeah maybe not.."he said,smiling at her noticeing he was stareing and looked over to the water.

14spa a'lure Empty Re: spa a'lure Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Temptress Emm

Temptress Emm

*She bit her lip and watched him before staring back up at the sky*

You know its really quiet out tonight....but you know theres always ways to break the silence. Yet I wouldnt dare do something so daring and bold. *she giggled closing her eyes a minute*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum